※C16※

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

You guys doesn't have to think about Kit/Copter relationship/identity..Because I won't explain it in the story...Only Ming will know the truth and I will tell it in the EPILOGUE.. which is end of story..
So my beautifuls readers doesn't have to think about that😊
Just chill, read,vote and comment..

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

♚♚And again this story is MPREG ...so please don't ask me why a guy can pregnant♚♚

so please don't ask me why a guy can pregnant♚♚

Kit's pov

I hope my eyes can get bigger than this because of the new that I heard from the doctor mouth, That new kinda make me lose my mind. At first I thought it just a mistake ..But I have go thru the same check up and examination like four time and the result still the same.

"I'm pregnant."

"Yes you are Mr.Kit. Congratulation. Male pregnancy is really rare..You are special because you can pregnant like a woman . But Mr.Kit..I have to remind you that your pregnancy is still early..Which mean it still weak. You cannot do a heavy work..lifted anything heavy..Always be careful in whatever you do.." The doctor that I call Dr.Liyz said with a smile. "But if you don't mind I ask..where is your husband?"

"He has work to do.." I lie then smile akwardly. After the doctor done explain everything about pregnancy to me, I say thank then walked out from the room and stepped slowly toward Tae and Tee that still waiting for me outside.

"So Kit? What the doctor say? " Tee ask and grab my hand. I look at him for a fre srcomd before answer his question.

"I'm pregnant." I say .

Tae and Tee surely get shocked. "Don't give me that face Tee. I know it sound weird. But ya.. I'm pregnant." I say and walked away. But Tee run with Tae behind me and grab my hand again.

"Ohho..Its not weird. You are pregnant. You should tell Ming." He said with a bright smile. Like he is the one who pregnant.

"I don't know if I should tell him. What if he doesn't like it?" I stopped and look at my feet. That is the problem. What if Ming hate it? What if he ask me to get rid of my baby??

"Well..if you say so..then let just wait until you ready.." Tae said and raised his left brow.

"Okay." I say and jumped into the car with Tae and Tee in the front seat. I slowly touxh my stomach ,and smile appear without I even realize it.

We arrived home 30 minute later. I saw Ming car outside. Thats mean he already home. And suddenly I feels scared.

"Kit wait..Tae and I have to go. Take care okay..If there anything just call me.." Tee said. I nodded my head and stepped out the car. I walked slowly. I take a deep breath infront of the door and open it. I saw Ming standing with his phone and my phone in his hand. He look worried.

"Kit..where have you been..? Why you go out without your phone.. you even leave your wallet. " Ming walked toward me and stand infront of me.

"I go out with Tae and Tee.." I lied then smile.

"Don't smile Kit. You make me so worry about you. " He said and hug me. I feels somehow confused. Something is wrong with Mingkwan today. He been gone for kinda long time. But when he back, he act like this..

"I'm sorry.." I said and hug him back.

"No..I'm sorry.. I shouldn't go out for too long. I guess you already hungry. That why you go out with Tae and Tee right?"

"Ermm...Yaa..I guess so." I smile akwardly.

*
*

Ming suddenly become so clingy with me. He follow me around. He doesn't let me to even wash the dishes. He do it all by himself. I sit on the bed while looking at Ming that arranged the cloth in the closet.

After he dome he walked toward me and sit beside me. He grab my hand and kiss it.

"Kit baby.." I smiled and look at him.

"Yes?"

"Do you have anything do you want to talk with me?" I blink my eyes a few time and and furrowed my brow.

"No..I don't think so." I said but not looking into his eyes.

"Thats not I heard from Dr.Liyz sweety.." I enlarged my eyes for a second time today. Ming know that doctor?

"How do know her?" I ask .

"He is my friend baby..Your brother is not here thats mean I take control of everything. And that hospital that you go is one of the hospital that under my control. Tae didn't tell you?" Ming ask.

"No he didn't.. But Dr.Liyz doesn't seem like she know me at first. He even ask about my husband?"

"Well that because he really don't know you. I just post your picture 2 hours ago. Because I'm scare that you will leave like this afternoon. Thats why I know you need to tell something to me Kit." Ming look at me and smile.

"I guess I can't hide it anymore. " I take a deep breath and look at him. "I'm pregnant. But please..please..don't ask me to get rid of this baby.. I will take care of my baby even if you don't want to. " I bowed my head look down at my feet.

"Kit...will you marry me?"

A/N : shocked???? huh me too...why I write this??? hehe.. But its okay right?

I love you guyss♡♥