※C23※

What say u ..TRIPLE UPDATE!!!!

Its something rare for me to do this guys..so enjoy..and I swear I basically write everything on spot...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(I'm seriously..truly...surely..fall in love with him again😂😂 who's with me??)

fall in love with him again😂😂 who's with me??)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Kit's pov

I walked with my son in the dark night. No one on the road except for the two of us.

"Can I find any hotel at this time?" I look around but still this place is like a new place to me
I can't remember anything at all. Or anyone that I can ask for help.

This is because of the accident that I get into 3 years ago. I lost all my memory.. And when I open my eyes I saw my son and surprisingly I remember him..and not the other thing.

I saw a bus stand and decide to sit there for awhile. My son is already sleep on my shoulder.

"I'm tired." I said and slowly sit down. I put my bag beside me and let my son sleep like a baby koala on me.

*Honk*

I saw a white Audi stop infront of me. The owner rolled down the window.

"Kit right..Kim mom..What are yiu doing at this time.?" He ask. I furrowed my brow and look at him.  " Can't you remember me...I'm Ming.." And the memory at the airport hit me.

"Ya..I remember you..I just have a little problem.So yaa.." I said and smile.

"Where do you want to go Kit..Get in..I can send you..Come in..poor Kim..he will get cold.. " Ming said. We walked out his car and stop infront of me.

He grab my bag ." You just..er...can you drop me at the nearby hotel?" I stutter.

"No..no..Let just go to my house."

"Bu-"

"I don't accept no Kit..Kim need to sleep well.." I nodded slowly. He put my bag on the boot. He grab Kim, he open the backseat door. He placed my son slowly. And my eyes caught something.

"Who is that beautiful girl?" I ask with a smile. I love seeing that beautiful kid suddenly. My heart beating fast seeing her.

"My daughter." He said and smile. "Come..hop in.." I smile and nodded.

"So Kit..if you don't mind..you can tell me what happen..maybe I can help.." Ming said with his eyes still on the road.

At first I kinda scared to tell him..but I end up tell him everything..

*
*

Ming's pov

"He what!!??!" Ming look at Kit that has a tears on his eyes right now. Ming sigh and take a deep breath.

"He hit Kim?! " Ming ask again..but this time he trying to be a little cool.

"Y-yes..thats why..I thought he will change but no..he didn't..I feels stupid.." Kit sobbed while covering his face.

"No,Kit..its not your fault.." . 'Its my fault.' "Don't worry Kit..I'll help you.." I said and grab his hand without I realize it.

After 20 minute we finally arrived . And I can see a confused look on Kit face. My guys waiting infront of the big gate..and bowed when I'm near.

I parked my car infront of the door. And just in a few second a few guy come infront of me .

"Bring Natty to her room, And show Kit his room...The room beside mine..his bag is in the car  boot..And go park this car. Kit you can go with them first..I have a phone call to make." Kit nodded.

"Thank you.." He said and followed my guys.

After I make sure Kit is in the house. I take out my phone and dialed someone number.

"Vin, I want you to do something..I'll send you the picture...And I want you to bring him to me tomorrow Morning..And make sure no one know about this..Do it queitly and slowly.."

"Okay boss" I hangup the call after that.

"You dare to hurt my baby, And you have to pay for that.." I murmur and walked into my house.

I want to go to my room when I saw Kit at the kitchen.

"Kit..what are you doing?" I ask while furrowed my brow.

"I'm sorry..But Kim just hungry..and he want to eat..So I thought I will cook something for him." He said.

"Ohh..don't have to say sorry..But you can cook?" I ask again.

"Yes I can.." Kit smile and showing his dimple.

"Great..than can you cook for me too..we can eat together." I said and raised my brows.

"Sure." Kit said again.

*
*

"Wow..this is delicious Kit.." I sqid while shoving the food into my mouth.

"Uncle Ming..is this really your house?" Kim ask with a mouth full of food.

"Yes sweety..And now..it will be yours too.." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"My house..wow.." Kim laugh and look at Kit. "Mommy ,can we stay here with uncle Ming?"

"Baby..I-"

"Kit..do not destroy a child request.." I sqid and trying to hold my laugh when I saw Kit face.

"Fine..Yes we can sweety.." Kit said and shake his head.

"Yeah.." Me and Kim said in union and give each other a high five.

A/N : The beginning of happiness *shed tears*