※C20※

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guyss guyss...anyone who miss me?? No??
Well guyss I've been thinking..what havr I done in my life?
I've been thinking a lot this day..until I forget a few thing..
But as always I try to act happy..smile like stupid..but in the inside I feels like shit..
Hurm...
I'm sorry guyss...

Lets just continue the story okay...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hearing that name make Thanapob sweat inside out

Hearing that name make Thanapob sweat inside out. He need to do something..the secret that he hold cannot leak now.

"What are you doing Ming??! Let him go..Come on Kit..Lets go.." He pulled Kit hand in his right hand and all their lugagge in his left hand. Kit look at him for the last time and vanish as the door close.

Ming take out his other phone and dialed someone number.

"You said he is dead!!!????!" Ming raised his voice the moment that person pick up the phone. "Meet me now.." He hangup and put his sunglasses and walked  out the airport.

*
*

Kit open the door and smile to his husband.

"This house is big sweetheart." He said.

"Do you have a playroom in this house like the one we have in America dad?" Kim ask and look at Thanapob that still holding him in his arm.

"Not yet..but we gonna pay someone to build it.." He said and receive a kiss on his cheek from Kim.

"Thanks dad.." That boy laugh as Thanapob put him down. Kim grab Thanapob phone and play with it while his mom and dad arrange their cloth and clean the house a bit. They ask Kim to sit outside at the gazebo.

"Hi Kim.." Kim turn and smile when he saw that person walking toward him.

"Uncl-"

"Shhhh..." Ming place his finger above his lips asking for Kim to slow down his voice. And that boy nodded understand to what Ming want.

"What are you doing here alone little boy?" Ming ask as he take a seat beside Kim.

"Mom and dad is cleaning inside so they ask me to sit here.." Kim said while scrolling thru Thanapob phone.

"Kim ..can I ask you some personal question?" Ming ask and look at at that small kid.

"Sure.." Kim said and smile.

"Is Thanapob is your real daddy? I mean biological dad?" Kim just look at Ming after he ask that question.

"Oh my..stupid me ..how would yo-"

"No..he is not..Dad said my real dad is already dead. He said that he doesn't want me and mommy.." I feels a stung on my heart when I heard that.

"Thats not true.." Ming said without he realize it.

"huh?" Kim look at him.

"No...what I mean is maybe he has a reason....

....Like someone try to fake Kit death while I was looking for him everywhere.....

" A reason that make him stop looking for both of you.." Ming said and smile. But no one know the tears that start to form in his eyes under his sunglasses.

"Hurmm..but dad said that he already dead.." Kim said with his innocent mouth.

Damn you Thanapob...I guess all this has something to do with you..I know theres something wrong..I knew it..No wonder I feel like I've heard your name...

"One day you will found the truth sweety..take care okay..don't tell anyone that you meet me okay..?"

"Okay uncle Ming." Kim said with a smile.

*
*

Ming sit in his car and sigh heavily..he need to do something..

"I can't believe I forget his name. Thanapob Leeratanakajorn.... Finally..you show up.."

♕flashback♕

(at the cafe few hour before)█

"

You said that he is dead Khun..But he showup infront of my face!" Ming look at the guy infront of him while control his anger.

"Yes..I swear Mr.Ming..His hospital record said that Mr.Kit and his baby is already die the day his was giving birth."

"But how I can see him infront of my face if he dead..!!" Ming punch the table and stand on his feet..bending his body leaned closer to Khun.

"I don't know..I get the record from the doctor there.." He said and breath heavily. He scared that Ming will do something to him.

"What is the doctor name?" Ming ask but now he back sitting on his seat.

"Thanapob Leeratanakajorn..." Khun said with a tremble voice.

"Well..well..Thanapob Leeratanakajorn..."Ming take off his sunglasses and smirk .

♕End Flashback♕

█ Now█

I open my eyes and look at the bright light above my head...I'm sorry Mario..I fail to take care of him..

I will make him mine again..I will make him fall in love with me again. Just you wait Thanapob..I know you are hiding something..

You can't run from me...

NEVER CAN........

A/N : He will kill me one day😭

I Love You Guyss😘😘🌹