※C15※

Hyy my love readers..how you guys today...I'm not good.. I'm kinna mad.. Why??? no reason..

Whatever...let just continue to the story shall we..😊(calm myself)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kit 's pov

A month has past since the day Ming and I do that in my car.. Ming kissing class keep going like usually. Ming is more clingy now than the first time I know him. My brother know about us. And he didn't mad.

I feels tired today and I don't know why. Ming and I is not an official couple even tho we act like one. Ming never ask me anything..So I assume that he not ready yet. Today he want to bring me somewhere. I don't ask him where because I know he won't tell me.

"Kitty KitKat what are you doing?" Ming walked into the room and sit on the bed while I was looking for my shirt.

"Can't you see I'm dancing right now.." I rolled my eyes and search for my shirt again.

Ming stand up and walked toward me. But the moment he backhugging me I have to push him away.

"Ming..you smell bad.. What kind of perfume you use!?" I cover my nose with my finger and look at Ming that look so confused right now.

"What?? I smell bad? I always use the same perfume Kit.." Ming said and furrowed his brow. "Are you sick or something?" Ming ask.

"No..just your perfume smell bad." I turn away. What is wrong with me? Now what? I need to go to the toilet..!

"Kit! are you okay?" I run to the toilet throwing everything that I just eat. Ignoring Ming that call my name from outside the bathroom.

After a few minute I walked out, but as soon I smell Ming perfume, I need to throw up again.

"Lets go to the hospital.." Ming said and take his car key.

"No..I just need a rest..Can you go out and buy me something sour or salty?" I ask and look at Ming on my way to my bed.

"Sure..Just rest here okay.." He said and walked out with his wallet in his hand.

I layed on the bed and slowly close my eyes..

*
*

Author's pov

Ming was waiting for the food before he saw someone. He squint his eyes to see clearly. He take off his sunglass and follow that person. His feeling ws right..thats him. Ming clenched his jaw and his fist and walked to that person.

Ming forcefully grab his back collar and slam his front body to the wall.

"Who are you!!! let me go bastard!!" That person scream and struggle to leave.

"Finally..I found you..Now you have nowhere to run..I want you to pay for what you have done to Copter!!! you bastard!!" Ming voice echo thru that empty building.

"What the fuck!! Who the hell is Copter man!!!????!" That man shouted.

"You ask me who is he??!! I fucking remember you.!!.you come to his funeral 2 years ago you bastard..!!" Ming said raising his voice showing his veins.

Ming brain still remember that guy smiling face when he come to that funeral. Following that guy find the other 10.. But this guy get away the day Ming caught them. But now he won't let that guy run again.

"2years ago?? Arrghh...you mean that dimple boy.." That person laugh. "I thought his name is Kit.. Or did I kill the wrong person?"

Kit??

"What do you mean Kit??!" Ming ask turn that person over and make that guy face him. "Tell me your fucking shit!!"

"Gosh...stop screaming will you...Fine..I was pay to kill Kit.. Mario brother..I saw him always with you..I take 3 months to spy on him..but one day..he was out alone..that is the perfect time to kill him. I went to the funeral just to make sure..seeing you were crying like a stupid shit..I guess he really die...I know you were following me..Thats why I leave all that stupid idiot and run away.."

It didn't take long for Ming punch to land on that guy face. Ming take out the gun from his back pocket and point it to that person head.

"But you make a mistake because you met me today." Within that a loud bang from the gun was heard. Ming take a last look at that person that now full with blood and walked away.

But Ming still can't think straight. 'I was payed to kill Kit..'  ..... ' Maybe I kill the wrong person.'.. What that persom said still run thru Ming mind.

'What should I do now..Cop die because they thought he was Kit... Now Kit will remind me of Cop again.' Ming look at the food and snack that he buy for Kit.

"Arghhhhhhh....!!!!!!!!!"  Ming pull off his car and scream. Bang his head on the stereng. Punched the dashboard. But none of that help.

Ming hopelessly look at his phone as its start singing. Ming look at the caller id.

Mario..

Ming clear his throat and answer the call.

📞Ming?

📞Yes.Do you need anything Mario?

📞No..I just want to tell you that I'll be going to Japan for 5 months. I need to settle something there. And I want you too take a good care of Kit. Please.

📞Okay.

Ming turn off his phone and take a deep breath.

"Because you keep protecting your brother .My fiancee die.. " Ming smile bitterly in his tears. He ruffle his hair and decide to get a drink.

*
*

10 minute after Ming leave,Kit get up from his bed to throw up again. He run to the bathroom and throw everything inside him.

His leg wobble as he get up and want to walked back to his bed.

"Kit? are you okay..?" Kit look at the door and saw Tee  walked toward him with a worried face.

"Oh..Hi Tee..I just tired." Kit said .And with Tee help he is in his bed.

"No..lets go to the hospital. I don't accept 'No' Kit. Wait here I'll go and tell Tae. And before Kit can say anything Tee already leave and call his boyfriend.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

What is my fav Anime character??

A) Kirito(SAO)
B) Naruto(NARUTO)
C) L (DEATH NOTE)