°NEW STORY ALERT°

Since I get more than 50 kisses😘😘 theres a new story for my babies...😊

I already introduce this to you..but I will again..

(PHAYO)

Tittle : I WANT TO BE YOURS (PHAYO)

Summary : BEING A DOCTOR AND AN ASSASSIN IS NOT EASY..BUT HE HIMSELF CANNOT CONTROL THAT.. HIS BIPOLAR CHARACTER SOMETIME MAKE HE WANT TO KILL HIMSELF. SOMETIME HE OVER EXCITED AND HAPPY..AND SOMETIME HE JUST QUIET AND ALWAYS BEING ALONE...
BUT THE SMALL GUY NAME WAYO CHANGE EVERYTHING..

*******************
A SMALL SNEAK PEEK
*******************

He about to close his eyes when his phone make a sound of a massage coming. He unlock the screen . Its the private number again. He slide his finger on the screen to open the massage.

Why you turn off the light..Now I can't see you..But its okay baby..I'll see you tomorrow..
Night my Wayo..

Wayo throw his phone on the couch far from his bed. He pulled the blanket and cover himself.

And someone that he doesn't know is watching him sleep thru the cctv while smiling. A lot of Wayo picture every corner of that person room. A gun and a bullet is being placed carefully on the table.

He get up and leave that room and walked down stair to the kitchen leaving the cctv to keep stalking Wayo.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

(MINGKIT)

Tittle : YOUR COLD HEART

Summary : Not all love story will end with happiness... And this is my stupid story - Ming

Love is not about yourself..same with happiness its still about others -Kit

***********************
A SMALL SNEAK PEEK
***********************

"Kit..please..please don't do this..I'm begging you..please don't leave me.. Please ..I will do anything.. Just please stay with me.. Don't leave me alone.." Ming grqb Kit hand begging that small guy not to leave him.

"No, Ming..I'm tired with you..I'm tired with all this. I want to go back to my old life.. Life with wealth.. No one will say anything to me. I'm tired being poor.. I hate working..So please." That small guy snatch his hand away and grab all his belonging and leave Ming and his broken heart that turn into pieces and scatter all around him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

(MINGKIT)

Tittle : I FUCKED YOUR BABY BRO

Summary : KIT ALWAYS GET WHAT HE NEED..ALWAYS DO WHAT HE WANT.. BUT THERE ONE SECRET THAT REMAIN A SECRET THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW...
BUT AFTER THAT GUY COME BACK CAN THAT SECRET REMAIN A SECRET...

*********************
A SMALL SNEAK PEEK
*********************

"Its not my fault!!" Ming shout infront of Kit face making that small guy flinch a bit. "You is the want who turn me into a monster like this!! its fucking your fault!! "

"What have I do to you..?" Kit said and sobbing while looking down to the floor.

"You make me lost everything..You is reason why I'm alone. Its fucking your fault!!! " Ming said and walk away leaving Kit alone stupified.

"Why you do this to me..what have I done to you?? Why you hurt me like this..?" Kit cry and slowly fall onto his knee..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Question time🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Do my babies want this two to be mreg?? Or you only want one of those to be mpreg(comment here)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU BABIESS😊😊

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING...MUAHH MUAHH