※C31※(FINAL)

Its the end guyss..I hope you guyss like this entire story.. I love you guys and thank you..

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

2years later...

Kit's pov

I look at the flower in my hand before placing it down near the tomb.

"Thank you..Thank you for letting me know what it feels to be loved and what it feels to fall in love. Because of you I know how it feels to have a family.. Because of you I learn about life. " I said with a smile.

"I really hope you will be happy there..Just rest in peace naa.."

"Mommy.."Kimmon and Natty run toward me with a flower in their hand.

"We need to go mommy..You have to go to the hospital for a baby checkup right?" Kimmon ask.

"Yes ,darling..Now say bye to uncle Copter.." I said. My kids place the flower down and waved their hand as the say goodbye. I carefully walked down while holding my stomach.

"I miss daddy.." Natty said while looking at her twin. "Me too.." Kimmon said.

"Wanna go and meet daddy..??" I ask. Both of my kid smile and nodded their head.

*
*

After a checkup and another 15 minute drive we finally arrived infront of the tall building. My kids both run out of the car and push the elevator . I join them waiting for the elevator after lock the car.

*ding*

The elevator door open and my kids just walked into it and close it after I get it. The push the button and let the elevator work.

The elevator stop at the top of the building.

"Hello Mr. Kit.. You come earlier today..Please wait inside , Mr. Ming is still in the meeting room. I will bring a drink and a snack for the kid. "

"Thank you Lea." I smile to my husband secretary.

Ming now is the owner of Garudana Holding.. He buy that company when it almost bankcrupt. And after two years Ming manage to make that company be on the top again.

Being a CEO is husband is such a tough work. Beside thank to him I'm pregnant again. Since the day I know that I'm pregnant I always being so clingy . Thats why I always come to his office with the kids.

He even prepared a playing corner for the kids.

-Flashback-

I walk back and forth infront of the surgery room. Its has been 4 hours he in there. I already call Tee ask him to take care of the kids.

My tears don't stop flowing . My hans sweat nonstop.

"Please Ming..I still need you.. The kids also need you.." I said almost choking in my own tears.

I wait for more 2 hours before the surgery room light off. I stand infront of the door and wait for the doctor to come out.

After a minute the door open.

"Doctor..how is Ming..is he okay??" I ask breathless.

"Calm down Mr. Kit..Mr.Ming is stable now. Be glad that he had surgery earlier than he should. The tumors has spread faster than we thought. But no worries we managed to remove it already. You can calm down now. We will transfer him to the vvip ward soon. You can go and take a rest for awhile." He smiled and patted my back.

"Thank you.."

-end flashback-

I sit on the couch and look at Natty and Kimmon that playing with a video game. And doesn't realize that Ming walk in with Lea that holding a tray full of snack and drink behind him.

He sit beside me and kiss my cheeks.

"I miss you baby.." He said.

"I miss you more.." I hug him and burried my face onto his chest and sniff his body scent. He always smell nice.

"I love you with all of my heart na baby.." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I Love You Too.."

-END-

-New Story alert-

Tittle : I WANT TO BE YOURS (PHAYO)

Summary : BEING A DOCTOR AND AN ASSASSIN IS NOT EASY..BUT HE HIMSELF CANNOT CONTROL THAT.. HIS BIPOLAR CHARACTER SOMETIME MAKE HE WANT TO KILL HIMSELF. SOMETIME HE OVER EXCITED AND HAPPY..AND SOMETIME HE JUST QUIET AND ALWAYS BEING ALONE...
BUT THE SMALL GUY NAME WAYO CHANGE EVERYTHING..

A/N : Finally guyss...its the end..

I will make an epilogue and a Hidden Chapter soon..

please wait naa... I love you guyss..

Muahhhh...muahhhhh ..

Jubbjubb naaa