※C17※

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyysssssssss IIIIIIIIIIII missssssssss youuuuuu soooooo muchhhhhh😭 that because I'm always alone I guess😂

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kit's pov

"Kit will you marry me?" Ming question make me feels so shocked. I never expected this question at all. What has possesed him to ask me that.

I look at him in disbelief. But when I want to open my mouth my phone rang. I let Ming hand go and take my phone. I look at the caller id. Its my brother.

📞"Hello,Kit..don't say anything yet baby bro. Is Ming near you?"

📞"Erm..Yes.."

📞"Can you speak away from him?"

Like what my brother want I get up and go walked away. I go into Tae room and lock the door.

📞"I already far from him..Why P' is there anything wrong.? Why you want me to speak away from him..?"

📞"Listen carefully Kit..I know that you already know about Copter. Am I right?"

📞"Yes..he is Ming ex fiancee..But he already die.."

📞"Yes ,thats true..he already dead. But hia heart is still alive. And after Ming know about the truth behind his fiancee dead. He has gone mad. He is crazy. I will tell you everything Kit.. But please ..stay away from him. Please.."

📞"Okay P'Mario. Now please tell me everything..."

📞"Okay..Actually...-................"

*
*

I walked into my room back with my hand clenching my phone. I saw Ming still sit on the bed smiling.

"Whats wrong baby.?" Ming ask and smile.

"Nothing.." I said. I put my phone in my pocket and go to my closet. I take out my luggage and put all my cloth in it.

"Kit..what are you doing..?" Ming stern voice does make me scared and flinch but..I have to leave. I need to save myself and my baby.

"Kit tell me!! where do you want to go !?!" Ming raised his voice then he walked toward me.

"I want to go back to America." I said ignoring Ming that trying to pulled my hand. But he is stronger than me ,and he just pulled me two time I already on my feet.

"I won't let you go..You and this thing inside you is mine..And I won't let you go away." Ming said with his finger pointing on my stomach.

"No..you are wrong Ming..!This baby..that you call 'thing' is not yours!!! And me , Kit ,is also not yours!... I WILL NEVER BE YOURS MINGKWAN!!" I snatch my hand and pushed his hand away. I lifted my lugagge and walked out of my own house.

"Damn it!!" I heard his scream as I walked out from that house. I already call Tee to pick me up.And he show just right on time.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
flashback

📞"Okay..Actually .... Copter heart is in your body Kit."

📞"What do you mean P'. Can you explain it to me.."

📞"Do you remember that you are sick 3 years ago?"

📞"Yes.."

📞"Actually the day that I know that you are in a critical condition 3 years ago,Ming fiancee has been placed at the hospital that under my control. Because of your condition, I always ask the doctor to find the perfect heart to replace your own heart that already in a critical condition. I don't want to lose you baby bro thats why I do that. Ming fiancee can be save. But I pay the doctor. I want his heart as soon I know that his heart is suitable for you...His heart is the only one that suit you. So basically I'm the one who kill Copter ,even I know he can save if the doctor did the surgery. But they actually didn't. The surgery that he go thru is not for taking out the bullet or save him..But its to take his heart. I'm really sorry Kit..this is my fault. I shouldn't have done that. Ming has gone mad hearing all this. I'll come back in 3 day.. Can you take care for just 3 day please. Don't trust Mingkwan. I promise you..when I back everything will be find okay.."

End flashback
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Kit are you okay?" Tee ask and look at me.

"Why all this happen to me Tee.?? Why??" I burried my face into Tee shoulder and cry. I want to cry all night. I want all my pain to go away.

"He should just let me die..Why he want to save me..I'm not even his real brother.. Why!!?" Tee patted my back trying to calm me down. But its doesn't work. My tears won't stop falling.

"Are you talking about what happen 3 years ago,Kit?" Tae showup with a glass of water.

"H-how do you know about that.??" I lifted my head up and look right at Tae face with my puffy and teary eyes.

"Kit..I'm the one who take the order from your brother." Tae said and release a heavy sigh.

"What ,? Why?? why you agree to do that!!!? Why???" I stood up on my feet ,my eyes still fixed on Tae.

"Kit..Even Copter can be save ,he still gonna be just same as dead person. He won't be able to move..talk..He won't be able to o anything..I have to think about Ming..he is like my brother. If Copter still alive ,but same like a dead person.Its will hurt him more Kit. I saw him cry,I listen to all his complain..Its hurt me tok Kit.. " Tae said then take a sit beside Tee.

"Listen. Mario call me and ask me to take care of you. And I tell him that you are pregnant. So please Kit.. Just stop crying like this. If Ming doesn't want you and your baby.. Me and Tee ,also your brother is always beside you.." He said and pulled me into hia embrace. Let me cry in his chest.

 Let me cry in his chest

A/N : Let me recommend a story for you today... Well its helping actually.. But I like the story(truth)..And you guyss should read it too if you interested..and don't forget to follow😊

and don't forget to follow😊

Thank you guyss...

I love you😘😘