※C25※

"Kim

"Kim..please eat your food properly.." Kit said and bend over to wipe his son mouth.

"Its nice to have mommy.." Natty said and look at Kit and Kim. Kit about to say something,but Kim open his mouth first.

"My mommy can be your mommy too.. Right mommy?" Kim ask with a smile.

"Sure.." What Kit said does make Nattu smile and happy..

"Thank you unc-"

"Mommy..please call me mommy too Natty.." Kit said and wipe that small girl mouth.

"Thank you mommy.." Natty said and chuckles. Only she know what she feels right now. "Oh,since your mommy is mine too..thats mean we are siblings..Because you is my sibling..I want to show you all of my toy that daddy buy.."

"Nice..my dad never buy me a toy..only mommy will.." Kim said and smile again. Kit somehow feels hurt hearing that.

The three just keep talking and laughing with each other until Kit and Kim excuse themself to take a bath. Whilst Natty waiting while playing with her toy, and doesn't realize that his daddy is already home.

"Natty baby..I bring you a pizza.."Ming said with a wide smile on his face.

"Pizza again..?" that little girl pouted and look away.

"I'm sorry baby..I just have a work and doesn't have time to buy food..I'm sorry okay..I'll buy-"

"No..its okay..mommy already cook for me.." Natty said and continue playing with her toys.

"Mommy??? Who? " Ming look at his daughter with a serious confused look. His brow furrowed and his smile dissappear.

"Me.." A sudden voice make Ming turn his body around. He saw Kit standing with a smile on his face. The smile that make Ming miss.

"Wh-"

"Why?? Can't I be her mommy..all this time he only has his daddy..But now she also has a mommy..Well maybe not a real one but..I can be one..If you okay with it.." Kit said .

At first Ming feels speechless. He doesn't know what to say.. But after a few second of silent. A smile starting to form from the corner of his lips.

"Well...my daughter does need a mommy.." Ming said and smile sheepishly.. Kit nodded mean he understand what Ming said.

"Natty...oh..Hi uncle Ming.." Kim suddenly show up with a toy dinasour in his hand.

"Kimmy..come here.." Ming call Kim toward him. And that small guy walked slowly toward Ming.

"Can I be your daddy too??" Ming question make everyone shocked ,except for Natty. Her smile is wide hearing that.

Kim hesitate to answer that question. He turn his head and look at his mommy. Kit smile and nodded his head.

"Yes..!" Kim screamed and laughed then hug his new daddy..well he think so. But for Ming his world is like being stitched together again. He got his Kit and his son back.

*
*

Ming smile seeing his two kids playing with each other at the playground. While Kit is sitting beside him and can't take his eyes from Natty and Kim.

"Ming..can I ask yiu something.?" Kit said but not looking at Ming.

"Ya ..sure.." ming said and turn his head looking right at Kit face.

"Are you perhaps a gangster..like a mafia thingy..?" Kit ask and turn his head looking right into Ming eyes..seeking for an answer to his question.

"If I said yes..will you run away?" Ming ask back,still not giving any answer.

"Maybe.." kit said after a few minute of silents.

"Then I have to choose not to tell you Kit..Because I don't want you to go again.." Ming said and look at that small guy.

"What do you mean by 'again'?"

"You will know it one day baby.." Ming said and walked to his kids leaving Kit speechless there.

"I know you know something about me Ming.." Kit said to himself and sigh.

*
*

"Uncle Tee!! you are here!!" Natty said and run to his favourite uncle. Tee smile and spread his arm. Natty jump in his uncle embrace and chuckles.

"I miss you sweety.." Tee said and tickle that small girl. But he stop when he saw a small guy is walking toward them.

"Oh..Hi there..You is Kim right?" Tee ask and smike widely.

"Yes..but how do you know me?" Kim ask whilst looking at Tee with a confused look.

"Well..your daddy already tell me everything about you..And he is true..you are so cute.." Tee smile along with the two . They sit on the couch and talk with each other when Kit suddenly show up.

"Kimmon....Natty..Its time for ba- "

"Hi Kit.." Tee stand up and jog to hug his 'brother.'

"Ermm..hii..But who are you?" Kit ask while slowly push Tee body.

"Ermm..Ming is right..you doesn't remember anything.." Tee said and sigh.

"Come..let me bring you to somewhere..Don't worey I'll text Ming.." Tee said and pulled the two kid with him.

Kit doesn't have any choice except to followed the guy that he thought he only just meet a few minute ago.

A/N : I'm bored...

Me and my world....