Chapter 3

Eh meh gawd guys I am so behind on writting this story... FML... Anywho here is chapter 3 ready to go :D Hope you enjoy! Comment, vote, both.... 

Back in the house and down in the basement an ethereal form took shape—now that the house was empty once more the spirit wasn't prone to being "shy" laughable. Chara growled to herself as she hovered over the water that flooded the basement from last night's storm...the smell down here would be putrid if she could experience that sense again. She was waiting for Flowey to appear no doubt the demented flower knew that there was another soul in the house. One step closer to her being reunited with Asriel...he had promised her that when he was powerful enough with the seventh soul he could bring Chara and Asriel back to life—they would be reunited...she had been waiting so long—the spirit had almost given up hope till now...seeing the taxi pull up she about had a "heart attack"

The girl who arrived was annoying—and perceptive she knew almost instantly she was not alone in the house...had said she wanted to talk to her, called her shy...

Chara broke from her thoughts when she saw bubbled coming up from the inky blackness of the waters depths—small ripples forming then a yellow flower with a white face popped out of the wetness and looked offended the liquid was touching it.

"Howdy Chara." The flower sounded sickeningly sweet, its voice almost in a sing song greeting.

"Flowey." the girl frowned and folded her arms across her chest.

"So I take it another soul has arrived?" again with the sugar dripping tone...two black beady eyes searched her neutral expression, a smile plastered on his face.

"Your right..." Chara felt her mood sour--

"You seem perturbed...whatever is the matter?" two green leaved poked out of the water next shaking themselves of water as he began to flick water from his petals.

"Besides being a ghost—besides having to be stuck thinking about my friend—seeing his death over and over again..."

"What a downer—as soon as this seventh child is taken below I will reunite you and Asriel again...you can go off and live happily ever after!" the smile was more strained and she could see the tips of his fangs peeking out behind his lips.

"One problem..."

"Which is?" his eyes twitched his voice taking on a darker tone—he wasn't in the mood to deal with problems...

"The seventh soul is not a child."

"What..."

"The human who moved in is a woman—she goes by Frisk."

"No matter...I can work with an adult soul..."

"WHAT, YOU SAID THEY HAD TO BE CHILDREN YOU COULD HAVE EXPIDITED THIS WHOLE MESS BY KILLING THE LAST ONES PARENTS!" Chara bellowed surging forward and ceasing the flower by the stem squeezing it.

"UNHAND ME IDIOT!" a surge of power washed over Chara as she was forced back slamming against the far wall kicking up dust from its ancient surface. Chara winced from the odd sensation of pain coming from the blow from this weird demented weed. Flowey's voice was a feral snarl—his face contorted into a demonic sneer. "You think you can hurt me child?" he spoke with no emotions—the look on his face was neutral as if he was examining a bug under glass...a clinical detachment that meant he was serious...

"No—" Chara bristled glaring at the look he was giving her as she broke eye contact and looked away rubbing her arm as if scolded by her parents.

"Now...you know what to do I take it—its not like this is something new."

"You going to keep your promise?" she had to ask she asked every time—

Flowey sighed covering one eye with a leaf and shaking his head. "How many times do I need to tell you that I will keep my promise...I want to help you." He gave her an exasperated side long glance turning as if to leave. "I guess you have already lost faith?"

"N—no but it's been so long...and I—I don't want him to forget me." It sounded lame but Asriel was the only one she had left...

"Just get the human down in the basement—I will make sure she falls through the tunnel and it will be a quick task...then the real work begins. Now I have to go—make sure things down here are in place." With that the flower dunked back into the water and disappeared...

Sorry short chapter :D hope it wasn't total crap Again this story is told totally different than our classic Undertale keep that in mind while you read! Stay tuned more chapters to come. 

Haunted!Tale (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें