Chapter 11

Chapter 11 up enjoy. So getting frustrated with Wattpad and the lagging and dumping stories and chapters... hopefully this one sticks. 

"I don't have time for this—then show me the way to go and I will do it alone." it wasn't like she would have any help since every monster down here was convinced that human souls would free them; but hell who knew?

"You'll never make it." he folded his arms looking at her like she had suddenly sprouted wings.

"I have to try I can't stay down here. I have work in the morning. I need to get back up there." she pointed to the ceiling.

"Work is the least of your problems."

She hissed pinching the bridge of her nose till she saw stars in her shut eyes. "I don't care...I can't stay down here."

"Fine I will show you, guess I'll know you made it when the portal between our lives opens up huh—or if it all stays the same."

She glared at him. "Just look for a portal... no one is going to push me around."

"Confident all of a sudden." His voice held a tinge of worry.

"I'm pissed."

"Undyne is a relentless hunter—and if my brother is helping her I wish you luck."

"I would rather have help—but since you are otherwise occupied..." she flipped her hands around indicating he had nothing going on... well that wasn't fair he could have she didn't know him well enough.

He rolled his eyes...eye sockets? Uh Frisk wasn't sure now. "Get your clothes on... I will show you to waterfall then I have to leave ya at that."

"Fine." She deflated it was more than what he was going to do a moment before.

Soon they were out in the snow again—it seemed the wind had picked up, a small blizzard was starting to kick up. Barely being able to see in front of her Sans led her on she held on to his blue sleeve of his coat. It seemed to be getting worse the further they got towards Waterfall.

As they passed the skeletal trees and snow choked path Frisk suddenly cried out as something slammed into her shoulder. Cutting through layers of cloth and then into skin the spear tip halted on bone. The wound seemed to erupt in red as she collapsed Sans spinning to see Undyne and a shocked Papyrus exit the blizzard. Sans magic summoned a blaster angry and massive above his form—mouth opening in a fang filled maw he snarled at Undyne.

"Back off..."

"You harbor the human I could smell it all over the house—Papyrus has been shown the error in his ways...I knew you were behind all this—you always are!"

"Asriel is being controlled by the weed... all of you are idiots to trust it!" he didn't wait for her to respond as he spied the thick crack to Papyrus's skull—Sans filled with hate and anger started attacking.

Frisk woke up a second later or so it seemed when she gasped at the wound to her shoulder. A few inches higher and it would have lodged in the side of her skull. She blinked shocked as the pain washed over her the hot blood cooling in the frigid temperatures. Scrambling up she rushed away while they were distracted.

"Papyrus after her!" Undyne screeched as she was kept back by Sans blasters. He had summoned another he took a chance looking over his shoulder to see the human get up alarmed and dart away.

"Keep moving forward!" he screamed at her fleeing form.

That's when she saw Papyrus rushing towards her... shit his long legs had the advantage over her dumpy short ones. he leapt upon her his hand slipped from her shoulder as he took her down into the snow and slush, spinning on her back she kicked up managing to hit him in the chin—she saw a tooth fly away into the powder as he reared back orange tinged tears in his eyes as he clamped his hands over his mouth.