Chapter 10

Alright guys Wattpad has been a bit wonky tonight so I am going to try and post a chapter. Wish me luck :) Hope you enjoy comment and vote! 

Frisk tried to not freak out—what the heck just happened... and he left her with Papyrus?! She tensed when Papyrus suddenly blurted out about building snowmen and she had to swallow her fears and join him in the front yard.

"First we need to get you something to keep you warm no doubt Sans brought you from Waterfall reason you have no shoes...and you need a hat."

Thank you Papyrus she thought. She smiled ear to ear as he fetched her some more items...why did they have so many "human" items? She was soon geared up and they went outside she was so bundled up the only thing showing from the layers of clothing was her eyes...

They had been at it for about twenty minutes. Papyrus was making an effulge of himself, as Frisk worked on a snow tiger even going into creating the stripes with her gloved fingers when a stern cold woman approached them in armor. Frisk felt her heart freeze in her chest as she addressed Papyrus.

"Papyrus..."

"Oh Undyne have you come to build snowmen with us?"

"Papyrus—you need to stop this senseless horsing around and get serious about your training." She growled then turned her head towards Frisk who froze under her gaze. "And who is this?"

"That is Sans friend Frisk from Waterfall..."

"I see...Papyrus I'm on the hunt for a human—I was informed by the king that one has showed up..." she turned her blue fish like face towards Frisk again.

"Do you wish me to accompany you on the hunt?"

"Yes—we'll call this a training exercise for you...I am disappointed in your folly Papyrus—you know the king does not approve of such activities."

"Alright—I am sorry Undyne allow me to fix the problem." He started to knock down the spitting image of himself in snow form. Frisk felt her blood boil what sort of king was that big of an asshole to prevent someone from having fun? She watched with distain as Papyrus then proceeded to destroy her half-finished tiger, a deep fire burned in her eyes was she glared up at Undyne for a moment then turned heading back inside.

"Good idea Frisk wait inside till Sans returns—if there is a human in the Underground no one is safe."

Back inside she waited till they were gone before she removed her shell of outer clothing. She sulked around the house for a moment before getting up looking for a way to make her something warm to drink to chase away the chill—Sans was right being a human down here was not a good thing. To the point they wanted to hunt a human...the phrase on the door the only way out is forward came to mind. She had to get through a whole community of monsters then into the castle of the king to the lowest point to find a portal or something to get home?

In the kitchen amongst the horrendous mess of the spaghetti cooking she saw a tea kettle on the stove slapped with several items from dinner. She glanced towards the sink piled with dishes, pots, and pans and decided why the hell not and made a sink of water.

Sans returned about an hour or so after he left and returned to a quiet house and two mounds of snow in the front yard—had the snowman building contest fallen flat? He had walked home shortly after hearing news that Undyne was in town—she normally stayed beside the tyrant king and the weed but he had an inkling that the king had learned of a human falling down here. so he decided to check in with Frisk and Papyrus.

Walking into the house he heard someone in the kitchen. "Hey I'm home—Papyrus you cleaning up the kitchen?"

"No it's me." Frisk came out and scrubbed her hands on the towel she brought out with her. he could tell something happened.