Chapter 20 and Epilogue

You heard me right this is the last chapter and a bit of epilogue to tie up loose ends! So enjoy another completed story for you all! 

Sans was about at his wits end—he chased a family up a flight of stairs as they barred themselves inside their apartment...he clawed and tore at the door he could hear them inside screaming—a child crying when suddenly there was a white hot searing light—the sound of the King screaming out in agony—the demon. It was like the controls suddenly shut down and his limbs belonged to himself again. He moved his hands slowly as if testing them then rushed away from the door as dying withering vines fell from him—he looked the end of the halls window to see the behemoth start to fall as if in slow motion...some sort of white light had erupted from its chest. He left the apartment building he had to find Papyrus.

"Pap! Where are you!"

Papyrus woke up from his own nightmare closer to the titanic Flowey creature he blinked as the vines dropped from him he looked around seeing monsters left and right of him starting to wake up as well—they were disoriented and starting to gather by the dead creature...

"We—we need to find the others... Brother!" Papyrus called out.

Undyne sat up from being pelted with demon goo and shivered the heck was all this crud. She heard Papyrus calling out and stood up on shaky legs. It felt like she had been left in hotland. Where the heck were they anyways? she looked up into a sun setting sky—set ablaze she could smell fire—shaking her head she heard a moan in the middle of the goop she was standing in—a long figure covered in gore and sludge—in their hand a white spear—ornate and shining despite the filth.

"Hey are you alright?" Undyne forgot her own pain and sourness and waded her way towards the figure they stood up shaky—very thin looking—they turned to see them and Undyne stopped seeing a lone eye shining all sorts of colors...the other one clogged with goop.

"Fish sticks?"

Captain Undyne stopped. "Human?" this couldn't be the human that helped her in hotland saved her from dying by lava...

"Names Frisk—" she laughed in pain and looked down to her arm seeing the lance was still there in her grasp. "Hey look at that it worked."

"What did you do?"

"I think I finally plucked the weed."

The whole time Frisk was talking the gore and slime was sliding from her form revealing the figure underneath—her clothes were hanging off her funny half filled with sludge that was about the consistency of mud... but what she didn't notice and what Undyne did was that there was no longer a human standing before her but a skeleton—like Sans and Papyrus.

"Wha—what?"

"Why do you look so startled...I thought you would be happy that you are above ground and the little prick is gone."

"F—Frisk." She pointed at her she looked absolutely green.

Frisk blinked and then saw Papyrus and Sans climbing over the remains of Flowey. "Who Undyne who is this?"

"Sans what are you taking about its me Frisk." She frowned at the Skeleton who seemed shell shocked. "Ok someone needs to explain what's got you spooked. I mean come on I just saved all your asses and you are looking at me like I have the plague."

"Y—you don't know?" Sans felt her heart clench she had no idea what she looked like right now.

"I know I'm covered in junk but still—I mean come on." the skeleton rolled her eyes one eye shone in a rainbow of colors the other a pin pick of light like Sans and Papyrus shared.