♡00♡ Toyohira Hisui, the gear that changed everything

Aoba Johsai Acadamy, otherwise known simply as 'Seijoh'. It was a school where students from influential backgrounds come here to study, flaunt their wealth, and to be away from the commoners and peasants. Here, status and wealth was everything and those who had more were considered to be the luckiest of them all while those who had less were considered as scum of the earth. Those who did not fit into the rich category was known as a minority and the rich loved to take them out like they do with dead plants.

However, could status and wealth truly give you everything you wish for? Could it always give you the happiness you want? When you're taught money wasn't everything, doesn't that contradict the fact you need money for a lot of things? Food, money, home, and even a family. You need money for a lot of situations, so doesn't that make people who believed in 'money isn't everything' live in a world of falseness? Have you tried to buy bread using something else but money? 

"You can't buy love with money, but you can buy it for a temporary moment." Matsukawa Issei could frequently take a girl to one of his friend's family hotel chains whenever he felt like it. He's allowed to use the hotels as he saw fit and that included living in one so he's hardly ever at his own home. 

Matsukawa Issei was one of those students from Aoba Johsai. He's one of the richest boy in his year so it would make sense that he could get any girls to get into bed with him. It's not hard to miss him considering he's taller than average and hangs around with Oikawa Tooru, the richest guy in the year.

"Matsukawa-kun, I'm going to stop doing this now. It's been fun but a girl has to grow up some time." The girl he brought here time and time again was one of his favorites to bring back to have fun. Their fun time always end with some sort of exchange; he gets to sleep with her while she get money from it but they don't call the process prostitution, they call it equivalent exchange. They're both after something from each other anyway so they might as well have some sort of trade involved. 

"Your boyfriend is finally coming back?" 

"Yeah, he's coming back to the country real soon. I have to prepare myself for his return."

"Yeah, yeah, I understand." Matsukawa sat up from the bed and he rest his feet on the floor. The covers were loosely covering his lower half. "12 weeks sure pass by real fast." 

"Aww, I'm going to miss you." The girl hugged his shoulders from behind and kissed the back of his neck, "If only these 12 weeks could last forever..." 

Matsukawa smiled, "Nothing lasts forever." 

"I know." 

In the end, he chose not to keep her. He's going to have to find a new girl to have fun with. 

"You know..." The girl started, "If you want to keep me, you can." 

"No, I am a man of my words. If I said it's only for fun, it's never for relationship." 

"You truly are a man of your words." She finally finished getting changed, "I'll get out of your hair then. I'll call you once my boyfriend is out of the picture again." She closed the door behind her but she blew him a kiss before leaving completely. 

Honestly, Matsukawa felt nothing. He's not going to miss her, he's just going to find himself a new favorite and then start the routine again. It's true that you couldn't buy love with money, but who said love had to be long lasting? Temporary love saved people the trouble of making the wrong choices; Matsukawa knew to not find this girl again and make her his wife because of her tendency to sleep with another man if you're out of the country; if she could do that to her boyfriend, could you imagine what she's like if he were to marry her?