♡17♡ Secrets Arc - Oikawa's secret

Oikawa was sitting in the cafe opposite to the Toyohira Flower shop. He was there to spy on Ranfa because he was worried about her. Why was he worried? Nothing much, he paid her landlord to kick her out of the flat and now she's staying at Hisui's place. He had asked Hisui to take Ranfa because if he went to take her in as an apology, Ranfa will kill him in his own home and he didn't want to die yet. 

Inside the shop, Ranfa was just putting the correct flowers at the right places. 

"Sakura-san? Can you use the sticky labels and write down 'Shoplifters will be prosecuted'? In Japanese and in English." Hisui's Mother asked. 

"Sure, no problem." She grabbed the sticky labels and she began to write in Japanese. "Let's see...how was it written in English again? Oh, I got it!"

"At least she is doing a good job...other than that!" He then faced the girl who was sitting on the other side of him, "Why are you, the daughter of the flower shop, all the way over here drinking tea with me?!" Oikawa shouted at Hisui, who was fooling around. 

"I'm on break." 

"That is a lie! Your parents own the shop! You can take a break whenever you want!" 

"Don't be like that, Oikawa-san. Ranfa is doing well for herself." Hisui was in a jolly mood because she was very happy with life so far. After telling Matsukawa about her past, she felt like they have gotten a lot closer than before. She couldn't wait to see him again. "Oikawa-san, when do you think Mattsun will sleep with me?" 

"Why are you asking me?!" Oikawa couldn't believe she had just asked that! 

"By the way, if you're so worried about her, why not go talk to her?" 

Oikawa looked at Ranfa and then looked back at his tea. There was a sad smile on his face, "There's no way I can go up to her now, is there?" He thought it was just an innocent crush that he could tease her for, he didn't know behind Ranfa's first love was a sad story where her feelings were hurt by the one person she trusted the most. He loved to tease people, but he would never ever use it to intentionally hurt someone. Knowing Ranfa's story, it made Oikawa look at her with worry; was she still in love with Shishido Ryou? 

"Then apologize. You'll make it worse by doing nothing about it." Hisui said to him based off of her own experience. "Well, in my case I worked too much and then ignored too much. I think Oikawa-san will be able to find a nice balance." 

"I see..." Oikawa nodded at her words and he decided to go across the road after all. 

Going across the street on his own, Oikawa became a customer. 

"Welco-" Ranfa's friendly face disappeared and was now replaced with an annoyed one. "Tch."

"Is that how you greet your customers?!" Oikawa was a little awkward now because the courage he had to come across the street somehow went out of the window. 

"Buy something or get out. If I see you shoplift, I will prosecute you myself. Read the label." 

"I don't need you to tell me basic retail rules-" He looked at the label and he had to pause and read it because the English words at the bottom was DEFINITELY not the translation for 'Shoplifters will be prosecuted'! "Why did you write this?!" He shouted at her while ripping the labels, "Shoplifters will be prostituted?! Really, Ranfa?! Really?!" 

"What? That's not prosecuted in English?" 

"No! This means shoplifters will become the store's prostitutes!" He found himself helping her remove all of the labels. They have to remove them before Hisui's parents find it...or worse, a customer finds it and then put it up on social media!