♡01♡ A lovely smile

"You could have told me that you're going to be attending here. I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again..." He was having lunch with her at the cafeteria, he was treating her to lunch because everything was expensive for her to even buy. 

"I'm the heroine of this story, of course our meeting is inevitable." 

"Huh?" Matsukawa didn't quite get what she meant by that? Did it mean she's the type to believe in destiny? 

He was happy to see her though, she's an interesting girl to talk with and listen to. He never really had interest in girls besides sleeping with them, so this was something new for him. She was so different, different in a good way. There was something nice and refreshing about her. Seriously, he was glad to be able to see her again. 

"So good~! You get to eat tasty food every single day? This is amazing~!" She touched her cheek with one hand because there was an orgy going on in her mouth, she's going to have a food coma at some point!

"It's normal for us." 

"Yeah, but what is normal for you is different from my normal." 

"Now I feel bad that poor people don't eat the same way we do." 

Hisui took out a small piece of paper and she handed it to him, "Take it." 

"Eh?" 

"I'm just going to put the trays away. Here, I'll take yours too." 

"You can just leave it to the cleaning lady." 

"Are you kidding? Cut her some slack, she's ancient!" Hisui pointed at the cleaning lady of the cafeteria while saying that. She took Matsukawa's tray along with hers and she went to put them away so it's easier for the cleaning lady to take away. 

Meanwhile, Matsukawa opened the small piece of paper. On it were ten numbers...and a heart at the end. Wait, what?!

'What the?! What does that mean?! I understand that it's a mobile number, but what is the heart at the end?! What does the heart mean?!' Matsukawa's brain went into an instant malfunction because he did not know the meaning of the heart at the end. It was a hand-drawn little heart so it was put there with intent...but what was the meaning behind the heart?! Was it a special meaning?! What?! "Oh my god." He covered his mouth with one hand because he was very flustered for once in his life.

Unknown to Matsukawa, Oikawa and the other two were spying on them from another table. Oikawa couldn't stop laughing along with Hanamaki because it was so weird seeing Matsukawa talking with a girl without bedding them. 

"Oi, stop laughing so much." Iwaizumi had no interest in Matsukawa's habit of bedding girls as he was more interested in his lunch. 

"But Iwa-chan! It's so funny! It's as if Mattsun has a crush on her!" 

"So? That's ten times better than shoving his dick in her right on the first day." 

"So vulgar, Iwa-chan! This is why no girls will ever like you! I'm starting to feel sorry for Shiki-chan who has to cater to you every day of her life." 

"Oi! Don't you bring her into the conversation! I'm still angry that you got her ill!" There was supposed to be a fifth member to their little friendship group, but we'll introduce her for real in later chapters, okay?

"You don't have to be so angry."

Iwaizumi looked at him with an annoyed expression and veins that threatened to snap at any moment, "You asked her to stand out in the freaking rain, behind my back without permission whatsoever, while you stayed indoor to fucking paint a portrait out of her!"