♡29♡ True Lovers Arc - Overflowing Love

Wandering barefoot with nothing but a white dress, Hisui couldn't find her way out of the darkness. No matter how long or how far she walked, she couldn't find her way out. Maybe this was a form of punishment for doing bad things and then getting away with it. God finally delivered karma onto her. It was unfair, so very unfair when she's only trying to do what was right. 

"I'm being punished..." Hisui sat on the floor and she let out a sigh. "I wonder if I am going to be here for a very long time. I wonder what Mattsun is doing when I am asleep in real life. Oh shit! What if he's groping me in my sleep?! It's the perfect opportunity!"  Even though she's in a state where she should be worried if she will wake up or not, it never stopped her from thinking stupid things. 

Hisui laid down on the floor and she began to throw a tantrum, "I want to wake up, I want to wake up!" 

In real life, Iwaizumi and Shiki were visiting the still sleeping Hisui along with Matsukawa. 

"I'm going to change the vase's water for the flowers." Matsukawa was out of the room for the time being, leaving Shiki and Iwaizumi. 

Iwaizumi looked at the sleeping girl and stared at her with a glare. 

"Young Master, I'm going to hang the string of paper cranes on the ceiling. I'm sure Hisui-san will be- What are you doing?!" Shiki only looked away for a moment and already iwaizumi was pulling Hisui's cheek! Even though Hisui made no sound, it still looked very painful! 

"This girl kept giving me bananas when I was hospitalized. I forgot to take revenge so I am returning the favor." 

"Do it when she's awake!" 

Iwaizumi was forced to leave her alone. He sat on a chair and he watched Shiki stick the strings of paper cranes on the ceiling. They both folded many cranes for Hisui in hopes she will hurry and wake up. Just like Matsukawa, they wish for her to wake up as soon as possible because they still want to talk to her some more and spend time with her as a group again. Going to school without her was just too weird. It's like the blue sky was there but the sun was no longer there to greet the day. 

"I'm going to wash the fruits. I hope she will wake up and eat some soon." 

"Yeah..." Iwaizumi watched Shiki walk out with the fruit basket. He was alone with Hisui now. "Hey, Hisui? Can you hear me? You can't, huh?" Iwaizumi smiled softly at the still sleeping girl. The smile was sad because there wasn't anything he could do for her; Hisui was the first one to come to him when he wanted to take his life during his first attempt. When everyone didn't understand him and left him to his own accord, he would have taken his own life but Hisui became the gear that reversed what he planned to do at the time. "If I died the first time, I wouldn't have been able to meet Shiki again. You, Ranfa, and Chinami...you all popped into our lives and started making changes here and there. They're not big changes to other people, but they changed everything in our world. Thank you. Hurry up and wake up, you have a promise ring, you have to wake up and tell Matsukawa that you promise to spend the rest of your life with him. If you die on him, he's going to lose half of himself. You have to wake up no matter what..." He started to cry as well. He started to cry because the one who reached out to him first after Shiki's disappearance was laying there motionless. After what she did for him, he couldn't do anything to pay her back. 

Shiki was watching from outside and so was Matsukawa. 

"Young Master have changed a lot. I would never imagine him to be this honest." Shiki was so happy to see Iwaizumi like this. He's actually genuinely showing he cared for someone else in the open.