♡02♡ Sakura Ranfa, the revolution

Hisui and Matsukawa opened the gari-gari-kun popsicle wrapper at the same time and pulled it out at the same time too. 

"So what is it that you like to do again?" Matsukawa asked her, still a little hesitant to put the frozen treat into his mouth. 'What is so special about this? It's just colored ice on a stick." When he put it into his mouth, he could sort of understand why Hisui liked it. "Okay, it does taste good."  

"It's tasty! Plus, you might win another stick." Hisui put her popsicle into her mouth, "It's the surprise that makes it fun." 

"Wait, you can win another stick? Isn't that just a trick to tempt you commoners to buy another stick?" 

"Hahaha! You can say that."

"Don't tell me you spend money on snacks in hopes to get a free one." Matsukawa found it a bit silly from her side, but he thought it was a lovable trait about her. "Those who gambles save nothing."

"Oh, Mattsun, don't be such a realist." 

"That's stupid, why would anyone fall for such a petty tri- Oh, I won!" After he had bit off quite a chunk from the top, he saw the stick saying winner on it. "Hisui, a winning stick!" 

"Wow~! You're so lucky! How nice~, I want another stick too." 

He didn't want another stick anyway so he gave her the winning stick, "You can have it." 

"Really? But it's your first ever commoner's treat! I was thinking you can frame that." 

He sweatdropped at her words and he opened her hand to make her hold the stick. "I want you to have it." 

Hisui nodded and she dragged him back into the shop because she wanted him to choose a flavor for her. 

At the same time Hisui and Matsukawa entered the convenience store again, a taxi drove past. Inside the taxi was Oikawa Tooru, and he was on his way to deliver one of his artworks. 

Oikawa Tooru, the illegitimate son of the Ushijima Group's director. His family name came from his Mother, who had been trying time and time again to make sure that her own son will become the future director of the group that had many chains of hotels in the country and outside of the country too. 

However, Oikawa's interest was not being the boss of anything. He wanted to be an artist and sell his creations to people who could appreciate them. His work was so unique and beautiful that he didn't need to be dead for it to have a high value, although Iwaizumi did tease him on more than one occasion that dying will make even the bad works sell well. Oikawa liked to draw and paint, it was a hobby that he could earn his own money by. 

"This is the world we live in." It was unfair and full of contradictions; when Oikawa's out there to earn his own money, his peers would admire him for it, but when Hisui does it she's suddenly made fun of. Oikawa did not come into Hisui's defense at the time because he knew it was futile; there was no reason to fight against something that was determined to happen no matter what, it was better to just give in and accept. 

"Ah, can you drop me off there?" Oikawa said to the taxi driver.

Oikawa might be the illegitimate son, but he refused to use a single cent from his so-called father; he couldn't understand why the man got with his mother without divorcing his wife. And to make matters even worse, there's a third mistress with a son that was two years younger than Oikawa himself. Even though Oikawa's Father said he will make it up for his sons and their mothers by letting them use any hotels for free and to support their finance and lifestyle, that did not make Oikawa happy because it didn't change the he had grown up without a father.