♡15♡ Secrets Arc - Secrets from the place we came from

A few days later, drama didn't find its way to anyone just yet. Everybody had their lives to live, not everybody have the energy and time for such a thing. 

The only change was the fact people in school heard about Hisui's announcement and all chose not to associate with her. Hisui was not bothered because she only needed Matsukawa's recognition and nothing else. 

"But isn't the price a bit too much?" A customer was having a debate with Hisui regarding the price she had set for the bouquet she had made by using the flowers that he had picked from the catalog. "I went to another flower shop and they did it a lot cheaper than here." 

"You can always go and pick the flowers growing in local parks and outside of old people home for free and put them in a bouquet. Just watch out for the police though." Hisui answered the customer, "Please pay for the bouquet at the price that I have told you." 

"Ugh..." 

"I didn't want to say this before, but this is probably why your wife is threatening with a divorce. Don't be cheap, you'll end up like Mr Krabs from Spongebob." 

"I don't want you to insult me with American cartoons!" The customer reluctantly paid for the bouquet, annoyed that he had spent a lot of cash for something that will wilt in a few weeks. 

"Thank you, come again~!" She liked working at the flower shop when she's not procrastinating in school. She liked to have the opportunity to see different people and the many reasons why they need to buy flowers from her. 

"Was the customer happy with the bouquet?" Her Father asked her. 

"Yeah, but I think he's still getting a divorce." 

"Your job is to make a bouquet, you don't have to act as their councilor." Her Dad answered her. "Have school been fun?" 

"Hm! Very fun! I have fun all the time!" Hisui said with a happy and huge smile, "I can't wait!" 

"Hah! You just can't wait for break time and lunch!" Her Mother came out from the back of the shop to replace the flowers that were close to being sold out. "Oh, I left out self-study too." 

"They need to replace that with procrastination time." Her Dad sighed, "As long as you're having fun and making friends, it's fine." 

"Yep~! Oh! Mom, did you water the plants?" 

"Not yet." 

"I'll do it~!"

"Please stop singing to the plants, I can hear them complaining." Her Dad joked, making both of them laugh. 

When Hisui went off, Her parents were left alone on the shop floor. They were both smiling while looking at the back of their daughter, both equally proud of the change ever since coming here. 

"I'm glad it's not too late for her." Her Dad said to his wife, "A lot have happened back in England, huh?" 

"Ah, a lot of drama happened. I'm glad coming here made it all go away." 

"But you liked England a lot." 

"But I like the happiness of my family much more." Hisui's Mother might be a little strict, but that didn't mean she couldn't have moments of kindness. 

The bell of Toyohira flower shop rang, in came Matsukawa Issei with two security guards and a gift made out of ceramic. "Good evening." 

"Oh, Mattsun! Welcome! Hisui is just watering the flowers in the back garden." Hisui's Mother answered, "Why are your guards holding a lucky cat?"