♡12♡ Red Apple

Now that he had a shirt on, Shiraishi could show Chinami around the mansion. Strangely enough, Hanamaki was still by her side. 

"Makki-san, thank you so much for accompanying me. I would have been nervous and run away." 

"No problem! You're the landlord now! I'll help you get through the hard part." 

"Thank you very much!" But what Chinami didn't know was the fact Hanamaki was only helping her out to make sure Shiraishi or the other occupants don't try anything funny. Also, he wanted to see what the occupants in the mansion was like. 

"Uh...how many occupants are here again?" Hanamaki needed to ask that to make sure none of the guys here would touch her; he's not having anyone going after someone he's going after.

"Hm?" Shiraishi smiled at them, "Currently, there is 4 including myself. Though the 4th guy is hardly ever in." 

'In other words, 3 out of 4 of them are a threat to me.' He thought to himself. 

"Can I call you Chinami-chan?" Shiraishi asked her. 

"Y-yes." 

"Good, good, come to see us as your new family from now on." 

Chinami smiled at the word because she never really felt the true meaning of it her whole life. She felt like the 15 going towards 16 years of her life felt like one huge book where all the pages were all blank with nothing much to talk about. She looked around the grand interior of the hallway with a blank look, "Shiraishi-san, are you going to lock me up like my Father?" Chinami asked that because that's what her Father did when they lived in Osaka. Her world was pretty much limited to indoors.

Because of the way she asked Shiraishi that and the fact Shiraishi was so handsome, Hanamaki thought of very wrong and obscene things instead; things that couldn't be aired on TV, and even if it was aired, it required heavy pixelation.

Shiraishi smiled sadly and he reached a bandaged left hand out. Chinami flinched and she looked afraid as she quickly shut her eyes. What came wasn't a backhand to the face, but a head pat from Shiraishi. Chinami looked at the man to see a gentle smile. 

"Don't worry, you're home now." 

What exactly was a home? Even now, she still doesn't understand the true meaning of it, but she felt that she could find it here in this huge mansion where some people lived inside.

"Chinami, can I talk to you in private?" Hanamaki requested with a forced smile for Shiraishi not to be suspicious of.

"Huh? Sure." Chinami excused herself from Shiraishi's tour and she followed Hanamaki. They stood in front of a bedroom's door. "Makki-san, what is it?" 

"I'll be very honest with you, Chinami, I don't think this mansion is safe for you." 

"Huh? Why?" 

"Haven't you seen the way he's looking at you?! He's going to eat you!"

"Huh? People can eat people?" Clearly, her father never taught her anything about cannibalism during history classes.

"That...argh! How about you live with me instead?" Shiraishi was definitely a threat! Chinami wouldn't survive if she stayed here! 

"Eh?" 

The door they stood in front of opened up. Out came a male with bleached toffee brown hair. This particular male just came out of the bathroom, a pink towel hanging down his shoulders...and he's completely naked because he forgot to take his underwear an clothes into the bathroom. He thought he could quickly run back so he didn't care. What he didn't predict was Hanamaki Takahiro and the new landlord, Sakurahime Chinami.