♡10♡ On the beach! Let's become one with the sea! Part 2

Matsukawa did not feel well after eating one bite out of Hisui's multicolored snowcone. He felt sick and unwell, he needed to have a lie down after taking some stomach medicine. He was resting under the umbrella, his head lying down on his bag. It was a little uncomfortable, but it will do for now. 

Hisui sat by his side and she watched the sea from where she sat. She looked at him and she rest her legs down and pat her thigh. "Mattsun, Mattsun!" 

"Huh? Don't you want to play in the sea?" 

"I feel bad that I made you get a stomachache. I'll stay with you until you feel better again."

"It's okay, you can just go and play." 

"No! No! I'll stay and take care of you! No more arguing! No more questions!"

Matsukawa could see the persistence in her eyes. He sighed a little with a small smile on his face. "I think the biggest question I have right now is why you don't have one." He moved himself away from his bag and he rest his head on her thigh, "Thank you." 

Hisui smiled at him and she ran her fingers through his hair, "Hehe! It's soft!" 

Matsukawa closed his eyes, feeling comfort from the light touches he was receiving. He breathed softly, it's been a while since he felt this peaceful and comfortable. He wished he could be like this forever. 

She traced her finger along his thick eyebrows, carefully, without waking him up. "You say thank you to me, but really it should be me the one to say 'thank you' to you." She gave a sad smile when she said that to him.

"Huh?" Matsukawa was never asleep. He looked at her to see a glimpse of her sad smile.

"Ah."

They both stared at each other, both clearly confused by the sudden turn of events. 

"What did you mean by that?" Matsukawa asked her. 

"Nothing! Nothing! Nothing at all!" She say that, but she's so obvious it hurts. 

"Hisui, hey!" Matsukawa's head hit the beach mat and he watched Hisui escaping. "Hey!" 

"I'm going to get some water for you!" 

"I already have water!" What was that all about? He sat up and watched her running away. Why did she look so sad? That was the first time for him to see her make such a face. He needed to know why she made that face because he didn't like seeing her sad. Even if it was only for a moment, he wanted to know the causation. "Hisui!" 

Chinami was pouting because she was annoyed at Hanamaki's request. What was he asking of her? Taking pictures of her? No. 

"Come on, do it again! That's something you can only come across once in a lifetime!" Hanamaki looked very interested, his eyes were bright and shining because he saw her do something so amazing that he had never saw before. 

"You're so mean! I'm not doing it!" 

"Please! One more, one more! I promise you! One more video, I won't annoy you anymore." 

Chinami fold her arms, pouting cutely while facing away from him. 

Hanamaki thought of a good idea just as he began to record her with his phone. "You know? I feel like eating cream puffs back at the hotel. I heard they make very good desserts. Hmm...I wonder if anyone has a sweet tooth that could challenge mine-" 

"Say no more." Chinami took out her paperfan. There was a watermelon on top of a white towel. She walked up to it and then she slapped the top of it with the paper fan with full force, splitting the watermelon into 20 equal slices.