♡11♡ Let's go back with our hearts connected

When the boat finally arrived on the beach once more in the early morning, Ranfa was the first to step out onto the sand of the beach. She decided to leave Oikawa sleeping all alone; he looked healthy enough to not die in his sleep...maybe? Either way, she didn't want to leave with him and let everyone think they were up to something.

'Which way is it to the hotel again?' She wondered in her mind as she left Oikawa with the staff who owned the boat. 

She decided to get herself a drink from a vending machine. 'Am I really going to leave that idiot in the boat? Isn't that a little too cruel?' When she put the coins into the machine, she began to look at the choices that were available for her. 'Hmm...do I want orange juice or apple juice? And what the hell is apple milk?!' 

A random guy holding a surf board had two girls walking with him, but he laid his eyes on Ranfa. He thought Ranfa looked very beautiful, so he thought he would bring her along and show off his surf boarding skills to impress her. He told the two girls to wait as he will bring along a new friend. He walked over to Ranfa and tried to get her to come with him...by charming her. "Hey, baby. Did you fall down from heaven?"

"No, I rose from hell." Ranfa's eyes did not leave the vending machine because she was seriously debating if she should try out apple milk. It was a very delicate problem here; if she buy the apple milk and she didn't like it then that will be a problem. 

"Are you debating if you should come along with me?" The guy asked her while flicking his hair. 

"Not everything revolves around you, so..." Ranfa was about to press apple juice but the carton on the apple milk looked very tempting indeed. 

The guy did not show signs of giving up. "You know? If you don't want to hang out at the beach, we can always go back to my place. You and I on the sofa, getting cozy and a little more..." 

Ranfa looked at the guy and she looked at him with a very condescending look, "Your sofa probably gets more ass than you ever will." 

No longer looking charming, the guy was finally sick and tired of being burned with sass by a girl he's trying to hit on. He much preferred girls who were easy and not very difficult. He grabbed Ranfa's wrist just as she was finally going to choose apple milk. "You're not making this easy, little girl." 

"You do realize it makes you a pedophile if you call me that, right?" 

The guy was getting annoyed at Ranfa's sass. He raised his hand to slap her and punish her, but he didn't get far because another hand grabbed the raised hand. 

"Oi, what the hell are you doing to my friend?" Iwaizumi was shirtless, only sporting a pair of ripped jeans. "You mind not touching her? She clearly doesn't want to be hit on." 

"And who are you to stop me-" Iwaizumi made a point by punching the guy in the face, making his nose bleed. 

"You punched me...!" The guy looked back to see the girls who were with him running off into the distance. He had to stop them before he's all alone without an ass to bang tonight. He grabbed his surfboard and decided to prioritize his nose later. 

Iwaizumi looked at Ranfa, "You okay?" 

"Yeah, not like that guy can do anything in the first place." 

"Heh, if I didn't step in, you'd probably finish that guy off in a more painful way." 

"I'd break his fingers but you already went ahead and punch his nose." Ranfa said with a smile on her face, "Still, why are you up so early?" 

"I've been up all night." 

"Huh?" She didn't get that.

"Look at the sea." He pointed at the sea, the waves were coming back and forth in a sequence that no man could ever control. "Don't you think it represents the Japanese spirit to wear a fundoshi and stare out at the sea from the sand?"