♡04♡ Hakanai Shiki, the ephemeral season

Even though Shiki was Iwaizumi's personal maid, there were times when we see their role swapped for a short period of time. 

"Shiki, wake up." He shook her gently, trying to get her to wake up. This was a common thing between the young master and the young maid. He didn't blame her though, a maid's job was not an easy one.

"Hmm..." 

"Don't 'hmm' me. You need to get up, you're going to complain about not having enough time to eat breakfast again." 

"I'm a little ill." Shiki looked at Iwaizumi with the covers covering the bottom half of her face.

"You are?" He touched her forehead to feel she was of normal temperature. 

Shiki secretly smiled under the covers; she just wanted him to touch her. She adored the young master very dearly and something like a small touch was enough to make her day. 

Iwaizumi smiled, "You do realize I can tell you're lying, right?" 

"You do?" 

"How long have we known each other? I can read you like a book." Iwaizumi closed his eyes for a brief moment because he was trying to remember what the clock's face showed before he entered her room. He smirked when he realized he still had time to spare, "If you wanted me to touch you that much, you should be more honest." 

"Ah!!! I don't want to do that first thing in the morning!" 

He loved making her nervous first thing in the morning, it's fun. "I'll count up to 100. If you're not dressed before then, I'm jumping you. Go! 2, 11, 23, 31, 41..." 

"Wait, you're counting in prime numbers?! And you're skipping some prime numbers in between?!" 

"I never said I wasn't going to count in prime numbers now or skip some numbers now, did I?" 

"You're so mean!" Shiki was about to remove her yukata but then she looked at Iwaizumi, "Do you mind?" 

"Got it." Iwaizumi walked up to her and he grabbed hold of the knot that kept her sleepwear yukata in place. 

"Wait, what are you doing?" She looked at him with a slight baffled look.

Iwaizumi looked at her, "I thought we're going for a quickie." 

"Young Master! I meant for you to get out! I need to get changed!" Shiki turned him around and she pushed him to the paper sliding door, sliding it open, and then pushing him out so she could be alone in her room. "Just wait for me outside." 

"Why are you so shy? We've seen each other naked so many times."

Shiki rolled her eyes and she began to get changed into her school uniform. 

"The next time Oikawa tells you to do something stupid again, just tell him to fuck off." 

"You know I can't tell Tooru that." 

'She's okay calling him Tooru, but she struggles to call me 'Hajime' unless I tease her about it.' He thought to himself as he sat down on the veranda. 

"Young Master, did you look at the letters that your Mother and Father sent you?" 

"I did." Iwaizumi did indeed look at them, but he threw them away right afterwards, "Want to know what it is?" He took her moment of silence as a yes. "They've sent me photos and profiles of girls of our age." 

Shiki paused for a moment within the process of buttoning up her shirt, but then she smiled with a hint of sadness. "I see..." 

Iwaizumi slide open the door to see her clothed back. He could see she's already got her skirt, long socks, and a shirt on. He slide the door closed and he wrapped his strong arms around her, his arms just under her breasts. He breathed in the smell of her shampoo, he loved how she changed the scent of the brand that she usually used; last time it was apples but this time it's jasmine flowers.