♡03♡ The princess who is more like a prince

Oikawa wondered if he had done something to anger the Lord in the previous lifetime; if he hadn't, why does it seem like his luck was hitting rock bottom? Ranfa was in the same class as him, Matsukawa, and Hisui...why does their class have two new students? Oikawa didn't mind Hisui at all but he had all the right (at least he thought they were justifiable) reasons to dislike Sakura Ranfa. 

He glanced back to glare at Ranfa, whose seat was at the corner of he room right next to the windows. 'Look at her looking so cool just because she could sit there like she's some important main character.' Oikawa wanted to sit at the corner, that's the only place where selfies looked good without the need for filters. God, he's so jealous! 

Ranfa caught Oikawa looking her way and she saw how he quickly looked away. 'What the hell is he doing?' She wondered why he kept looking this way when he should be paying attention in class. 'Shit, don't tell me he has a crush on me. Ew! That's disgusting!' 

'Uwah! She's now glaring at me! I hope she doesn't go Rambo on me...!' Oikawa's head stayed down on his book, trying hard not to look at Ranfa's way. 'That girl can go apeshit on me if she wanted to! I better steer clear of her if I want to get through 2nd year as safe as possible...!'

"Sakura, is English boring you or something? I'd appreciate it if you keep your eyes forward." The teacher was a little annoyed that Ranfa didn't seem interested in the topic. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." 

"Is there anything you don't get?" 

"Yes." 

"Which part don't you get?" 

"Everything." 

The class started to stifle their laughter but the teacher was not laughing one bit, "Sakura, my job is to turn everyone here into bilinguals. I'd be happy if you don't disrupt my class." 

"But Sensei, I'm already bilingual, does that mean your job with me is done?" Fluent in both Japanese and Cantonese, Ranfa struggled with English for some reason. 

The teacher regretted saying that now. Usually students would accept the reasoning and apologize, Ranfa's comeback was something he did not expect. "J-just pay attention and learn something." 

"Right, right." 

And when break finally arrived, Hisui was quick to talk to Ranfa. It was much easier for Hisui to go ahead and befriend Ranfa because they were people from a very similar background. 

"Oh? You're from England? Cool." Ranfa was genuinely interested because here were two people from two different countries in Japan. "I heard it rains a lot there." 

"And I heard Hong Kong is very hot and it never snows! Does that mean you have never seen snow before?" 

Ranfa looked a little embarrassed and she nodded. When her parents decided to let her move to Japan, Ranfa was very excited because she could finally have a winter where the sky actually let snow fall. 

Hisui gasped a little and she quickly take out a small notepad so she could draw on it. "This is what it looks like to me! This is snow! You poor thing, you've never seen snow before!" All she did was draw a bunch of small circles all over the page. 

"Huh..." Ranfa didn't know what to say about that but she just nodded anyway. "My parents are still working in Hong Kong, but they send me money." 

Hisui smiled; Ranfa trusted Hisui that much to tell her about things that were left out of the introduction! Hisui wrote some things down on the next page and she ripped it out to hand it to her. "This is my number, email, and my address! Come round some time!"