♡27♡ True Lovers Arc - The flip side of unhappiness

3 months later, all students' year went up by one grade. For our characters, Chinami's now a 2nd year while the others were 3rd years. Even though unhappiness came at them, happiness still lingered around for them for time to time. 

For the past few months, Hanamaki had been working as a part timer at Shiraishi's cafe. Shiraishi and Kenya at first didn't think of the rich boy to be of any help but it turned out Hanamaki had a knack for making coffee afetr being taught once. Shiraishi hated to admit it, but Chinami asking for Hanamaki to work as a part-timer and earn his own money was a good idea. 

"Chitose, you were right, he does look a lot happier now." Shiraishi said as he put the tanned professor's coffee and cake down. 

"Money is important, but don't forget the most important things around you." Chitose saw Chinami coming into the cafe and she happily greeted Hanamaki with a happy smile. 

"Makki-san, I learnt a lot from Ranfa today! I also got a service ace!" Chinami had joined the tennis club this year and she was having a lot of fun because Ranfa was teaching her the basics. 

"I'm not surprised, have you seen how you are with the paper fan?" He made her a cup of tea and he put a cream puff on a small plate for her, "I baked this today. Try it." 

"Ooh~." 

"I bet you put me here just so I can treat you, huh?" 

"You're wrong, Shiraishi-san and Kenya-san would have treated me either way. I thought it'd be a good change for you." 

Hanamaki smiled at her, "It is. Hey, I had a thought about it, you know? When I earn enough money, I'll rent a place nearby so my customers can have themselves dolled up while ordering from here. It's a win-win situation." 

"That's very smart! I will support you all the way!" Chinami promised him. 

"Thank you."

Hanamaki might have lost all support from his Mother, but he still have a happy smile on his face. Ever since he was honest with himself and with Chinami, he had been smiling a lot often. Sure, he still have a bored look on his face but he smiled and joked more often when he's with the others. There was no need to be fake anymore, he was completely free from the thorns that entangled him in self-destruction. 

"Yummy~." When she bit into the cream puff, there was a bit of cream on her face. 

"Kenya-san, I'm tired. Make me a coffee." Zaizen was within the cafe too and he looked like he had a long day at work. 

Hanamaki smirked when all four occupants who lived with Chinami was gathered here at this cafe at once. "Chinami, look at me." 

"Yes?" 

Hanamaki kissed her cheek, licking away the cream in front of four pairs of eyes. And what reaction did he get? 

"You brat! Don't touch our little girl with your filthy lips!" He had a strong reaction from Kenya right off the bat! "My poor girl!" 

"When did Chinami become your little girl?" Hanamaki questioned him. 

Shiraishi's face was against the table, sad at the fact that Chinami was born far too late and he was born far too early. 

"Hanamaki-kun, may I remind you I might not be able to deal with you outside of school, but I can make your school life a misery?" Chitose's friendly smile didn't seem so friendly with the way he had said that. 

"Oh shit!" Hanamaki had completely forgotten that Chitose was a teacher in his school! 

Zaizen smirked, "And once our legal obligation for your best interest is removed, we can be one truly, nasty, people you will ever meet on earth." Even though his face didn't show much anger, it still held many threat in Hanamaki's eyes!