♡13♡ Waltz

Matsukawa didn't want to attend any of his family's event, but he found himself in a position to have to attend because his grandparents were celebrating their wedding anniversary and they wished for their grandson and many guests to come. Matsukawa didn't care for his parents, but he couldn't say no to his grandparents, who always doted on him whenever they stop by in Japan for a visit.

"You want me to go with you?" Hisui was just about to close the flower shop for the day. Matsukawa came in just after the closing time and she let him in so they could talk about the party.

"Yeah. It's a dinner party and I want you to go as my date." Matsukawa would have asked just any girl in the past, but since he found a girl that he's openly fond of, it had to be Hisui.

"You could just ask any girl, why me?" Hisui asked him.

"You don't know?" 

"Maybe I do?" She replied back with her usual smile, "When is it?" 

"On Saturday. Want to go dress shopping?"

"Hmm..." 

"What's wrong? You don't want to?" 

"I feel bad that you always buy me things. Be it lunch, no matter where we go..." 

"When you like someone enough, you're willing to spoil them." 

Hisui took off the apron she had on her and hooked it back on the side. She walked around the shop and she took out a pair of clippers to clip out a red rose from the bunch. It was the reddest and the biggest one of them all. "For you." 

Matsukawa smiled at her and he patted her head while his other hand took the rose from her, "Thank you. So will you come?" 

"Hm! Ah, I don't want to be on my own." 

"Don't worry, the others will be there with their own dates too." 'Though I do wonder who Oikawa will take with him...' He wondered to himself.

"Let's go then!" 

"Huh? A dinner party? I can go?" Chinami asked Hanamaki, "But don't you have a girlfriend?" Chinami was watering the flowers for Shiraishi. 

Hanamaki came to visit her, to make sure the adults in the mansion will not do anything indecent towards her, and also to invite her to Matsukawa's party.

"I don't." 'I do have a fiancee, but she doesn't need to know about that.' Hanamaki thought to himself as he watched her water the flowers. 'My god, she look good in an apron.' 

"Chinami," Kenya came out to the garden of the mansion, "Can I take your apron for you?" 

"Huh? Oh, sure." She took off the apron and passed it to Kenya, "Thank you very much." 

"No problem!" 'No way in hell am I letting this boy see Chinami in an apron!' His smile looked so brotherly, but his thoughts were very nasty to Hanamaki. 

'He noticed me enjoying the view...!' Hanamaki needed to tread very carefully; one wrong move could make one of her 'Dads' tell her it was not okay to hang out with him! 

"Kenya-san?" 

"Huh?" 

"Is it okay for me to go out on Saturday?" 

"Where are you going?" 

"Makki-san is taking me to a dinner party." 

"No-" 

"I have some senpais going along too~!" Chinami looked so excited to go, she looked forward to it so much that it looked so bright to Kenya. "My first party! I'm looking forward to it!"