♡21♡ Secrets Arc - Eternity part 2

Iwaizumi missed her. He missed her dearly but he had been afraid to admit it this whole time. He thought if he lost her without loving her, it would be painless. He didn't think it would hurt this much now that he had lost her for real; just because he claimed he didn't love her with words it didn't mean his heart was saying the same thing. The whole time he was arguing with her, there was a part of him who kept yelling to stop everything and tell her none of his words were true. 

"You really are an idiot, Iwa-chan." Oikawa said to Iwaizumi, "If you were lonely this whole time, why did you stay quiet?" 

"If I told you, what can you do for me? Can you magically make my parents stay? No one can do anything for me..."

"Maybe if you had told someone about your angsty issue, Shiki wouldn't have to run away to God knows where." Ranfa answered Iwaizumi, "You should feel touched, even Oikawa admitted that he loves you." 

"Hey! It's a figure of speech! He knows I mean in a platonic way and not in a romantic way! Besides, I've fallen for you!" 

"Then, what do you plan to do?" Ranfa asked Iwaizumi, looking at him seriously. 

"Don't ignore me! I just confessed to you!" Oikawa shouted. 

"I'm going to look for her and convince her to come home." 

"That sounds like a plan, if you can actually find her first." Matsukawa said to him, "You should really watch your mouth in the future if she does choose to stay." 

"Yeah." 

"Wow, I like how we are talking about something so serious in my room." Hisui opened the door to her room with a tray full of snacks. She invited everyone to come and play just to cool off from all the drama. "Iwa-chan, do you feel better now?" 

Iwaizumi looked at Hisui and her silly smile. Her smile was really like the sunshine itself. He smiled a little and he took a cookie from the bowl. "Thanks." 

"You're welcome! Just don't do that ever again, okay? I don't think the school wants to see your small brain splattered on the ground-" She was then hit on the head by Iwaizumi. 

"Yep, he's definitely okay." Matsukawa looked at Hisui, who was now flat on the floor. He patted her head and he chuckled at how silly she was.

"Ah, I forgot to get the drinks!" She hurried out of the room. 

Matsukawa decided to follow her because he had something important to say to her. "Hisui?" 

"Huh?" She looked up since she was halfway down the stairs. "Don't tell me you want rich people's drink? I only have peasant drinks." 

"Not that. I just wanted to say that I am proud of you." Considering what she had done in the past, he was surprised she chose to intervene and put a stop to a tragedy that could have happened. When she told him she was going to look for Iwaizumi, he was surprised this was what she was trying to do. "Thank you." 

Hisui walked back up the stairs and she pointed against his heart, "Because if Iwa-chan is gone, you'll be sad. I just did it to protect you." 

Matsukawa wrapped his arms around her, thanking her again and again for doing the right thing and that he was proud of her. 

Hisui smiled in the hug and she nodded. "We still need to find Shiki though." 

"Ah. I wonder where she could be..." 

...

Shiki had been staying in a different hotel this whole time. She refused to go to school and she refused to go outside just in case Iwaizumi or his men finds her. She had been staying with her parents and she found it a little weird to be with the parents who had abandoned her once.