♡23♡ Secrets Arc - Eternity part 4

Matsukawa and Hisui were waiting for the doctor to come out from Iwaizumi's private hospital room. From outside, they could hear Iwaizumi breaking down completely. Emotionally broken and emotionally tortured, Iwaizumi screamed out anguish and inner pain, they could both somehow tell the man was crying inside.

Matsukawa was scared because he never heard Iwaizumi like this before; Iwaizumi Hajime had always been the strongest out of the group, seeing Iwaizumi breaking down like this was unnerving because if Iwaizumi couldn't handle such a thing, how could anyone? 

Hisui put her hand on top of Matsukawa's, reminding him things will be okay. "Iwa-chan will be fine." 

"I didn't think it would come to this." 

"What happened?" Hisui asked him. 

Matsukawa sighed and he leaned back in his seat, recalling what happened before he made it to Hisui's flower shop...

Matsukawa was at the airport seeing his Grandparents off. His Grandfather was a lot better since the party and was ready to do some more travelling with his wife. 

"Why do you want Hisui's home address again?" Matsukawa asked his Grandmother.

"You always stay at a hotel, it's troublesome having to call you while keeping an eye out on the time while delivering something to you. If we send it to Hisui-chan, she will give them to you instead." 

"Come on, don't trouble her like that." 

"She said it's okay. I always video call her." 

"When did you guys become video-call buddies?!" 

"Oh, nobody cares about the small details. Just be happy that you found yourself a nice soon-to-be-wife." 

"Huh..." Matsukawa blushed at that because he would like something like that too. Then again, did he have the rights to have a family of his own? He's not so sure what a family supposed to look like. 

His Grandmother smiled tenderly and held her Grandson's hand. "It's okay to be confused and lost. Being lost together is better than being lost all alone. Take care of her and she will take care of you, I can tell she is the one just for you." 

The one just for him...that had a very nice ring to it.

When it was time for his grandparents to depart, they said their goodbye to their grandson and they hope he continued to smile with many, many, many happiness. 

Matsukawa decided to go back after a while of thinking to himself. However, he saw someone familiar from far away, delaying him from leaving. 

"Shiki...?" Matsukawa ran over to Shiki, "Shiki!" 

Shiki turned around to see Matsukawa. She was surprised to see him here because she didn't want anyone to see her off. She wanted to leave everything behind with no intentions of ever returning. 

"Matsukawa-san..." 

"What are you doing here? Iwaizumi is worried about you." 

At the mention of Iwaizumi's name, Shiki frowned, "I don't care about him anymore." 

"What?" 

"I can't stand someone like him." 

"No, that's..."