♡16♡ Secrets Arc - A princess' secret

Ranfa was in a very foul mood today and everybody knew Oikawa was the causation because he's got the evidence literally on his face.

"You shouldn't have hurt Oikawa-kun's face like that!" A crying fangirl cried when she and her two friends followed Ranfa into the girls' toilet. 

"Who I punch is none of your business." Ranfa simply replied, "I don't have to ask your permission to do that, he's the one who said the wrong things to me, and to top that off he's annoying."

"Then why don't you tell him that to make him go away?" The other girl asked.

"If he understood basic Japanese, he would have got the message by now. 

"Don't you know how we all feel?" The second girl asked.

Ranfa rolled her eyes, "How the hell would I know?" 

"Aren't you getting a bit full of yourself just because you're good at tennis and a bit cute?"   

"And? I have the rights to be good at something and look good doing so, don't put me in the same level as you just because all you can do is dream that you can be me." Ranfa began to walk away since she no longer wanted to continue with the conversation.

"You...!" 

"You're just hopping to Iwaizumi-kun because he reminds you of your old crush! Oikawa-kun said so on the way here!" The girls must have heard what Oikawa said before coming into school. This made Ranfa even more angry because it's what Oikawa said that triggered the punch in the very first place. 

"Uwah~! You're gonna go there~?" 

"Thanks for helping me carrying the files, Shiki-senpai." Chinami said as she walked in with Shiki. 

"No problems. Next time when someone dump heavy things on you, ask for help." Shiki said to Chinami as she walked into the girls' toilet too.

"You're cheap! Using Iwaizumi-kun as a replacement! Who do you think you are-" In that instant, Ranfa kicked the girl's face and made her fall to the floor with a swelling on her face that will be much, much, much more painful looking than Oikawa's when the girl next wakes up. 

Shiki was able to instantly work out that Ranfa was aggravated so much to the point she had to use violence to solve the problem. She covered Chinami's eyes with her hands and she smiled at Ranfa, "Ranfa, just leave this to me, okay? Can you take Chinami back to class?" 

Ranfa looked at Shiki and Chinami, she was a little calm now that she saw them. She looked back at the girls who tried to provoke her again and she gave them a middle finger, "You can all shove a bak choi up your ass!" The pink haired girl took the freshman with her and they left together. 

Walking down the hallway, Chinami finally got the courage to say something. "Ranfa-senpai, can you not walk so fast?" 

"Huh?" 

"I need to use the toilet, I'd be thankful if we can speed-walk to the toilet though. 

"Ah...sorry about that." 

Ranfa then looked received a message from her phone. She looked at it to see that her landlord had decided to kick her out of the flat and that she had today to pack and move.

"Well, shit." Ranfa already have a lot of problems, and now her landlord is going to be a part of it!

"Hahahaha!!! This face suits you!" Hanamaki couldn't stop laughing alongside Iwaizumi. And the cause of the laughter? Oikawa's face. 

"Stop laughing! Uwah! She did a good one on me! My face! My beautiful face that makes everyone go 'Kya! It's Oikawa-san!'"