♡05♡ So sweet

"Hmm..." Hisui was stuck on her school work because she focused too much on anime and manga that she didn't have time to study. She knew she shouldn't have procrastinated like there was no tomorrow; she now wished there was a way for her to go back a few hours so she could actually do some studying instead of messing around. 'I don't really regret it, but still...' 

She looked at her right to see Matsukawa had finished and he was messing around with his mechanical pencil, spinning it round and round without a single care in the world. She was so jealous that he could mess around but she couldn't. She wanted to look at his work, but she wondered if he will get angry about it.

Matsukawa felt eyes on him and he looked at his left to see Hisui looking away from him but stealing a glance as she thought he couldn't tell she's looking from her angle. Matsukawa sweatdropped and he sighed with a slight smile, he pushed his work closer to her so she didn't have to crane her head over just to peek. 

"Mattsun, you're so kind~!" 

"I expect something back." 

"Sure!" 

Matsukawa no longer spun his pencil around because he was watching Hisui copy his work to catch up. He thought about what happened just a few days ago...

He got slapped by the girl he had slept with with before school began with a new year because he didn't have any interest in her anymore. The girl was annoyed because her boyfriend had left the country once again and she wanted to sleep with Matsukawa but he wouldn't sleep with her and even said he no longer had interest in her. 

"Wasn't it you the one who said you wanted to touch love?!" 

"I did, but I never said I want to touch it from you for the rest of my life." Matsukawa leaned against his door, folding his arms against his chest as he reasoned with the girl. "You falling for me is your problem, not mine." 

"Matsukawa-kun, are you telling me you felt nothing after all our time together?" 

He closed his eyes, "When we started to sleep on the same bed, we both agreed there's no feelings to it. Money in exchange for sex, that was it." Between them, there was only equivalent exchange, he never saw anything beyond that. In fact, it never went beyond even for a moment; he never really cared what this girl did after they had fucked nor did he want to know anything about her beyond just sleeping together, he had no interest in it. 

"You're a dick, Issei! I finally give us a chance to start something and you'd rather remain the same!" 

"You're the one expecting something from me. I never expected anything beyond the bed." 

"Dick. I thought I'd be able to make you change your mind about me if we spend more time together. I guess the rumors are true..." 

"What rumor?" 

"That you have a new plaything." 

Matsukawa wondered about that; was Hisui nothing more but a new target for him to get to the bed? Another conquest that needed a flag to claim? 

"Toyohira, why are you copying from Matsukawa's work?!" 

"I wasn't copying! I'm making sure I did it right!" 

"What kind of excuse is that?!" 

Ah, Hisui got caught copying by the teacher. 

"What were you doing when you should have been studying?!"