three

JENNIE.

I still can't stop thinking about yesterday, about Rosé, and about everything she told me. To think she has dated a girl already shocked me, because she dresses way girlier than me and she is naturally feminine...like rEALLY FEMININE.

Looks can be deceiving, alright.

Today is Saturday which means I get to hang out with Jisoo and Samuel, we do random stuff in Jisoo's house, we don't know why either, but we end up messing the place.

I'm standing in front of our window only to see Rosé sitting on the grass with her guitar and some notes at 10:40 in the morning, I couldn't help but smile while looking at her cute posture as she tries to read her notes.

I can see that she's practicing a song. I wonder what's her voice is like? Surely, it would be lovely as she is.

As I was still contemplating, someone greeted me with a morning shriek, my face went poker, "Jennie unnie!" She dashed out of her room and hugged me so tight, I tried getting out but she clinged to me harder, "Let's have brunch together, please..." She squealed again, trying to act cute and all.

"Alright! Alright! Just stop clinging to me!" I said but she keeps on hugging me. "I'll die your hair black if you keep doing this." she suddenly stopped.

I love how she feels threatened with a black hair dye. Iconic.

"Stop with that black hair dye threat already!" she pouted and still she acted cute. "Then stop trying to act cute!" I protested, she changed her expression and smiled, "Ehe!" and she ran back inside her room.

This girl is too much to handle, I swear.

After 30 minutes, Lisa and I were ready to go grab some brunch to the nearest restaurant.

...

ROSÉ.

As I saw Jennie peeped through the window, a girl suddenly hugged her from behind and didn't stop clinging. How lucky.

I was practicing some new songs and brought my notes. It's too boring inside the house so I decided to get some fresh air and lay on the grass for awhile. I've always been a nature enthusiast, I am more relax whenever I go to parks or forests and bike around the area.

I glanced at the window that Jennie was at but seems to me both Jennie and the girl earlier were gone, after 30 minutes, they opened their door.

Seems like they're going somewhere.

Wait....

Why are they heading towards me?

Am I delusional or is Jennie really smiling at me?

Why do they keep walking towards me? Fudge.

"Hey, what's up?" Jennie greeted me with a smile. Damn, that smile.

"Oh hey, I was just strumming some strings. I've been practicing." I said while I stood up to face them.
"By the way, this is Lisa, my sister, and Lisa this is Rosé." Jennie introduced us both to each other and shook hands.

"Jennie unnie and I are about to go to brunch, why don't you join us?" Lisa said.

I became shy and said, "Oh, I think it'd be too much for me to join you guys eat."

"Come on," Jennie said as she grabbed my hand, and I just felt rush went through my veins. My heart started pumping so fast. I can feel my pulse bursting out. AND MY FREAKING ARMPITS ARE SWEATING.

I began stuttering, "O-okay, I guess I can j-jump in." and I gave a pale smile because my heart was going ballistic inside and I'm trying to keep my cool.

They gave me 5 minutes to prepare and ready myself. I was forced to put on  makeup when I just decided earlier that I would be a lazy lady today. But I'm going to lunch with Jennie, so screw that.

So we went together with Jennie's car. I was in the shotgun seat while Lisa was sitting comfortably at the back. I didn't know Jennie could drive; I was flustered because she looks charismatic while driving.

And I felt very conscious, I didn't want to make it obvious that I'm glancing at her all the time.

"So Rosé, tell me. What would you be doing this summer?" she asked me with that kind smile of hers.

I suddenly went blank.

She's right. What would I be doing this summer?

You see I'm not the kind of girl who plans adventurous skits, I try my best at it, but I just keep finding myself in a coffee shop reading the same book I've read from 8th grade.

I knowwww, my life is boring.

So as a girl with an unspontaneous spirit, I answered, "Well, I think I'll mostly stay at home and visit some parks and cafés near the village..."

I just saw both her eyebrows raising and her mouth opening wide with the expression of are kidding me written all over her face.

"Are you serious, right now?" she didn't believe my words, and I wished I didn't too.

"Yeah, believe me. I had nothing much to do." I honestly said.

"You know what, you can join us whenever we plan a trip. Spare yourself from the boredom from now on, okay?" She said as she took her right hand from the wheel and placed it on mine. And there goes my heart pumping out of my chest again, and still my armpits are hella sweaty.

What is this girl doing to me?!

JENNIE.

"I can't believe that girl dated a girl before!" Lisa said as she tries to comb her bangs. "I know, she's just too girly to do such a thing." I agreed.

We just finished our brunch with Rosé, and now I'm dropping Lisa to the dance studio where she practices.

Lisa has been devoted to dancing ever since she was an embryo. KIDDING.

Ever since we were kids she's been dancing and been joining dance contests just because she's bored.

"You don't think she'll try to date you, right?" Lisa suddenly asked. "Lisa, boys are even scared to ask me on a date, what more if a girl will?!" I replied.

I don't think Rosé, would even think of dating someone like me. I just like it when she's around, being with her gives me a nostalgic feeling, it seems like I've known her before and I just couldn't remember when.

But nonetheless, she's someone I never expected to be friends with, so I'll make the most of it.

"Jennie, we're here." she reminded me and dropped her off in front of the studio. We said our goodbyes and I drove straight to Jisoo's house.

After 30 minutes of dreadful driving, I finally arrived at her house. Did I mention that Jisoo lives in a freaking wide mansion, and her front yard is already the size of our house?!

I rang their doorbell thrice, and the huge black gate automatically opened. And I went in and parked my car.

"Yah! What took you so long to get here?!" Jisoo greeted me with a gentle slap on my arm. "Ahh!! Why are you being so violent?!" I acted that her slap hurt.

"Spare me the Oscar acting. Come on, let's go inside...Samuel's waiting!" She grabbed my hand and dashed me into the long ass stairs that will lead to a huge entrance door and we went in.

...