nine

JENNIE.

I woke up with a warm feeling of newness. A new kind of fuzziness that I never knew I wanted to snuggle in the morning.

I slowly opened my eyes, still regaining consciousness after the sweet slumber I just had. I felt the warmth of Rosé's body craddling my back, her arms all across my waist, and her face all snuggled up just right under my ears, I can sense her sweet innocent breathing, her morning scent that extracted the dullness of my morning.

I didn't even know we cuddled like this over night. The last thing I remembered was Rosé moving closer to me as I got flustered by her touches big time. The way she muttered let's go to sleep made my system felt weak in her arms and automatically my body surrendered at her command. And the blurry thing I remembered from last night is that she muttered some gibberish words, which is unfamiliar to my known language and I didn't recognize the exact words since my hearing was fading from the drowsiness that I was feeling.

Aside from that though, everything from last night was perfect. And I wouldn't change a bit.

Up to this morning, this feeling of satisfaction in my heart never faded. And I can't really point if it was the short tour escapade I just had for the first time in the longest time or the fact that I just spent the entire day yesterday with my most favorite person.

I never thought, this friendship of ours will cycle faster than I imagined. I don't even know if cuddling like this in the morning is part of that friendship either. I haven't evaluated my feelings in a long time, but should I?

But do I have feelings for this girl who's armpits only sweat for me?

I haven't even tried this before. You know, having feelings that exceeds friendship for a girl. To make it even more strange, having feelings for a girl that I've only known for a few weeks.

"joa..haeyo~" I was disconnected from my trance when Rosé weakly mumbled, it was barely pronounced well but since her lips are so close to my ears, I heard it.

There goes that gibberish word again. My intuition think it's a korean word but then again who am I to identify what's korean or not, right?

I decided to wake her up since the sunlight was razoring my skin, I turned myself into her.

I just felt my cheeks flushed into crimson red after I realized that I was an inch close to her lips, that one clumsy move just made my heart pound, I could hear the rampant beating running out of my ears.

I distanced myself approximately quarter a meter apart from her face to save my sanity. I was able to see her face. Like to really see her face and how it glowed in the morning sun, and her sleeping face was just so peaceful. The kind of peacefulness that I couldn't attain whenever she's around, because that girl right there bothers me.

She bothers me alot, not that I'm complaining about it though.

"Hey, Rosé wake up." I gently caressed her cheeks. I thought she would wake up but instead she buried her face even more under the palm of my hands. And I swear I just had a heart attack.

"One more minute..." She murmured still her eyes closed. "Come on, we've got a long day ahead." I tried my best not to waver from her request since literally we have a lot of things to do today.