ten

a/n: It's 01.03.18 and I dedicate this ep to Goddess Jisoo who never fails to make me laugh at her extraness. I love miss Korea

....

ROSÉ.

With our lips harmoniously colliding with each other as the majestic sun sets to sleep and just the right blow of the warm breeze kissing our heat up bodies, I can't help but feel the perfection of this moment. It was altogether sentimental and euphoric.

For the longest time of kissing each other, we sensed that we forgot the need of oxygen, so we quickly detached our lips from one another but our foreheads still touching.

We released heavy pants and breaths, "You didn't tell me you were good at this." I said trying to sound more audible. Jennie only managed to smile back but the lust in her eyes was still there, so we went back for another round, I was hungrily owning her lips.

I never knew that I had this kink for her tender and luscious lips. My system went haywire when I finally got to taste them.

Suddenly, a bunch of people were starting to notice our little intimacy and just realized how inappropriate it would be if we'd continue this. So I first broke off the kiss to remind Jennie, "Maybe we should continue this later, I think people are beginning to notice us." I whispered under my heavy breathing. She gave me a nod with a naughty grin stitched on her lips.

We collected our stuffs and went back to the car, but this time I was holding her hand with a heart burning with desire of crashing her lips into mine again.

We settled in our seats and have buckled up our seatbelts when we found ourselves staring blankly outside the car window, trying to absorb what have just happened back there.

I turned to her and removed my seatbelt so I can move in closer, I anchored my chin on her right shoulders, she flinched at my sudden advancement but as she turned, she didn't move her face which is already an inch closer to mine.

"You're beautiful." I said in admiration as I gawked at her perfect face. She leaned in closer attaching our foreheads together, "You're a goddamn masterpiece, Rosé." she said back with a smile.

And right then and there I felt my heart melt, I devoured her lips as I leaned in to steal a soft kiss, but it quickly changed into a fiery and passionate one as Jennie unbuckled her seatbelt to gain more contact with my body. I got startled when she pulled me closer as her arms managed to hold a force in my waist.

I didn't know Jennie can be this aggressive, but nonetheless It turned me on so bad, I jumped off my seat and I dragged my body unto Jennie's lap without breaking the kiss. Now I'm on top of her.

Jennie naturally ran her hands up and down my thigh and my core just felt aroused at that moment,

I never imagined in my life that I would initiate a makeout session in a car. I thought as it turned me on more thinking about it.

"What are we doing?" I weakly whispered between our kisses, "I don't know," she weakly responded, "But I don't want to stop." she continued as she kissed the sensitive skin under my jaw, I raised my head to let her have more access to my neck.

I wanted to surrender from the arousal I was feeling and just fade into the lustfulness under Jennie's lips, but I felt this guilt that whatever happens next. I will take full responsibility of every action I will make and the possibility of Jennie regretting this after, considering that she's really not straight and all, made me doubt if I should continue this.

Let me get this straight, I crave for Jennie physically and all, but what I want to have importantly is her trust for me emotionally. A stable emotional connection is what bonds a relationship stronger, and I want that with her. I want her to feel that she's special and I'm willing to commit if ever she wants anything real happening between us.