thirteen

Our fate was a whirlwind glance,

a moonlight silhouette dance

but we crashed with different melodies

then you came back, promising me great symphony 

...

ROSÉ.

It's Monday. The time has come for me to spend a good first day in Sydney University and I couldn't even sleep last night from the excitement and nervousness that I was feeling.

I never changed school before, so this will be a huge adjustment phase for me, but since Jennie keeps reassuring me that she will try her best to be with me throughout the first day then I couldn't afford to worry anymore.

Well of course, I texted her first thing in the morning, beaming my enthusiasm through my message. So much for being whipped. I thought.

Rosé (7:01 AM): Good morning, gorgeous! I'm so excited to go to school knowing that you'll be my tour guide again! see you.

After sending, I quickly grabbed my towel, went to the washroom and showered myself. I kept singing Paris in the Rain on repeat since the time Jennie sang that song to me as a confession of her feelings, the value of the song is priceless now.

I didn't know a song could mean so much to me until now. Until Jennie sang that lovingly under the mystic ambiance of the moonlight. It was breathtaking.

After I've showered, I got dressed with Galles Blu Pants paired with a comfy blue cropped top hoodie and finishing it with my favorite basic white nike sneakers. I grabbed my bag and laced my ID around my neck, grinning proudly in the mirror before rushing downstairs just to smell the bitter aroma of the brewing coffee mixed with the smoke of bacon and eggs.

I surprised myself when I saw Alice was the one cooking breakfast.

"Yah, I can't believe my eyes." I greeted her with an astonished tone. My sister never wakes up early, specifically, she never wakes up early just to cook breakfast.

"Oh, shut up. Can you just drink your coffee while I finish this (?)" She prompted with a crunched face, obviously annoyed with my comment. Alice's hair was tied up in a bun while her left hand was on her waist while the other was busy holding a silver spatula as she cooks my favorite morning meal-bacon and egg.

"Why are being like this all of a sudden?" I asked, still wanting to find out what kind of dark magic she was in. Because really, she's never a morning person. Never.

"Yah, listen." She pointed the greased spatula straight at me paired with an annoying stare. I flinched at her action. "If you think I did this because I realized that I've never been a good sister to you for the longest time, then you're wrong. Mom worded me out of this. Besides, this will be your last first day of school, so this means I couldn't do this again." She brazenly revealed.

I shrugged off her defensiveness. "Yeah. I love you too." I replied with a soft smile, appreciating the hard sacrifice she's making for me, even though she wouldn't admit it.

"Now, don't you go soft on me young lady. You know, I cringe too easily." I saw her blushed expression and I exhaled a soft laugh as I sipped my morning coffee to awaken my senses. I love how Alice goes uncomfortable when I say soft words to her.