twenty

love brews in silent whispers, with great desire that both lingers,

so let the stars be jealous of our bond, let me take you to infinity and beyond

...

JENNIE.

"Are you sure you wanna sleep over at Rosé's house? Why all of a sudden though?" Mom asked in confusion. We were standing in front of our doorstep as we were heading home and decided to get permission from them. I hate to lie but if I want to be with Rosé then I have no choice, "Yes. We haven't been doing girl talk since forever, and I want to catch up with her." I reasoned out.

"Well, I guess you're right. I know school's been stressing both of you out. Just don't forget to come home, okay?" Mom said in a joking manner as she tugged my hair on the side of my face and hugged me goodnight. I nodded with a smile of assurance as she went inside the house.

"We haven't had girl talk since forever? Seriously that's your excuse?" Lisa quickly appeared from my back as she mocked my excuse. I arched my one eyebrow, "Don't even fight me on this." I said in an irritating tone.

"Just make sure you'll come back alive when Rosé sucks the life out of you." Lisa teased with a wink, my eyes popped out and I suddenly blushed so hard, I slapped her on the shoulders, "Stop it." I prompted out of embarrassment. Finally she hugged me and I flinched at her sudden action, "I know you've been having a hard time with school and drama, but you know that you also deserve to be happy. You deserve Rosé." She stopped as she detach herself from our hug as she looked straight into my eyes and continued, "So ditch Scott and stop going to people who couldn't heal your pain, go to the ones that want to."

Her words hit me hard, it was true in a way but it's in my case, It's hard to reflect it in action. If she only knew that my situation wasn't that simple at all then I don't think she'll be saying that but nonetheless, I was encouraged. I smiled and nodded as she head inside.

I didn't expect that the family dinner would be an outlet for me to speak and be with Rosé again, I knew this was going to happen after all the enticing stares we've been shooting at each other during dinner. It was so obvious that I was going to give in to her any minute, and I did. I was so lost in the taste of her lips, but the fact that we're shaking on an unfamiliar ground right now which can falter anytime keeps me agitated. Regardless, I'd rather toss away all my worries just for one night, like nothing happened nor changed. I want to be with her, and that's it. I want to love her without restraint, and that's all I need. I thought.

...

I didn't waste anytime, I came back to their house. Alice unnie greeted me at the door and led me into Rosé's room. I don't know, but my knees were trembling the whole time and my heart won't stop bouncing. Why am so f'cking nervous. I thought in worry. The way Rosé muttered that she wants to sleep with me was both exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time, and I was surprised myself that I just nodded and agreed to her. You know how indecisive I am when it comes to this.

A little later, Rosé opened her door. Damn, she glowed brighter than the night light along with her adorable white night dress. On cue I lured into her eyes, and I was reminded that there was a universe inside her that cannot be fathomed by any form of gloom of this earth had to offer, for she holds the stars that beams out glee and all the best things. Her face glimmered amidst the darkness as she filled the atmosphere with delight like she always did. She was brighter than life, she was the epitome of serenity, and also my celestial star. She was all the good things in the world that I didn't deserve, and I thank the heavens for giving me this one night.