Ilonis Zanchr

Ilonis was brown haired with hazel eyes that sparkles when excitement ran through his veins. He was a pure blood. His Mother a slytherin heavily into the dark arts, while his father was into Divination. His father was a seer, he told Ilonis before his letter came that he was going to Hogwarts.

He was getting ready in his dorm when Jemine bursts in grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the common room. She was going on and on about Tinsley saying the magic phrase for Trolls and Rolls. Of course the phrase was "Hung Fried" the group of friends were too extraordinary to be normal.

"I DONT HAVE MY CLOAK ON WAIT!" He ran and got his cloak and followed Jemine down into the halls. It was time for a busy hallway to play Trolls and Rolls and they had to get there before Tinsley hid. She always use levitation and hung from the rafters before they even showed up.

They passed the library where Dextel was reading about a hippogriff. She was awing every two seconds about something. Jemine smirked and shoved Ilonis towards the library doors.

"Hey! Stop it we have to go before she hides Jem!" He shouted shoving back.

"With a quick stop at the library" she pushed him into the library the doors slamming open causing Dextel to look up locking eyes with Ilonis. The two haven't talked since the Ravenclaw party. Dextel left in a hurry without even really talking to Ilonis. She smiled and shook her head looking down at her book.

Jemine ran quickly away toward the Great hall where the game starts. Ilonis sighed and walked to the doors to open them but they were locked. He reached for his wand but that was gone too.

"She took my wand-" he grabbed the doors pulling on them "and used a locking spell. I can't get out" he growled under his breath and went over to the Divination section. "Better learn about it since I'm taking it" he grabbed the book and sat down and started reading it. He sat across Dextel. The two constantly looking up and quickly back down at their books.

After the two put their books back. Ilonis taking forever to make sure Dextel was about to walk out. While Dextel did the same. Eventually the two put the books back and hurriedly walked out at the same time. Walking towards the Great hall for lunch they talk about all different kinds a creatures.

"I want a hippogriff so bad! Did you know Hagrid has one? It's beautiful and his name is Buckbeak. We won't see him till 3rd year though" she sighed and a lightbulb went off inside Ilonis head.

"I'll get you one! I mean I'll get you a baby one, full grown are big, huge" they both smiled and walked in the Great hall together.

"Yeah and I don't think Hagrid would Want me to have one in Hogwarts I'd keep it with him at his house, if that's ok I guess"

"I don't think he'd mind. He loves magical creatures so any that adds to his collection, brings him more joy"

"You're right! Wow Zanchr, where have you been all this time?"

"In my common room with Jemine. She's really nice and she actually-"

"Is waiting for a "thank you Jemine, you're amazing Jemine! I can't believe it actually worked Jemine" she said shoving herself in between both of them. She leaned up against Ilonis, she winked and elbowed him in the ribs. He groaned and held his side while smiling weakly.

"Oh uh- I gotta go. My table is waiting for me. Hufflepuffs, so nice, they wait for everyone to get to lunch before eating!"

"Ravenclaws trick you into getting up so they can steal your food" Ilnois said looking back at the chaotic table grabbing spoon and food. Dextel giggled and cupped Ilonis' face. Jemine felt her arm heat up and a pink heart poof out by her hand. She gasped and whisked the heart away and looked up at the two people in front of her. They stared at her as Jemine grew redder by the second.

"Uh...come on Ilonis we gotta...go yeah! We gotta go" she grabbed his arm and ran to their table. Dextel chuckled and walked over to her table and sat down to eat. Ilonis watched the amount of people walk up to Dextel and shake her head and say hi. He felt intimidated at how many people knew her. Not only her, Magius too. He was sitting next to her and the two were so invested in what was happening at the table. That their food was left untouched for 10 minutes. Ilonis was on his second plate by then.