Creatures

The 8 were all slumped on each other on the Hufflepuff couch. How they got their they do not know. Dextel was asleep on Illinois lap, waiting for the sunrise. Illinois ran his fingers through her hair as she snored silently. Soon they hear a digging sound from the fireplace. Illinois looked and watched as Ragir fell on the floor. His jaw dropped open as he shook off the dust from the fireplace. Soon came Dagona being dropped by Dex and then Hala who was still asleep and yawned. Ragir pushed Illinois hand aside and curled up in the crook of Dextel's neck. She groaned and pulled Ragir down petting her soft fur. He purred softly and fell asleep. The other babies cooed and went softly to their parents. Dex squawked loudly at Illinois demanding attention. He gushed her and scratched her feathers. Her wings were bigger when he last saw her. Her beak was still a silver but her feathers were now white. A pink tint was rushing over her tail.

"Dextel wake up" Dex squawked causing Dextel to wake up with a jump. She looked down and received a nose bump from Ragir. She screamed and jumped up with him in her arms.

"VANITY VANITY LOOK LOOK!" Vanity rolled over and groaned but once he saw Ragir he sprung to his feet.

"You stole my woman, little bastard took my girl because of his obsession with shiny things." As he spoke Ragir had climbed onto her shoulder and crossed its arms. Dextel giggled as her eyes suddenly turned blue.

"I-I gotta go, sorry bye" she sprinted out causing Ragir to fall on a pillow. She ran quickly down the hall and into Professor McGonagall's classroom. She had a class going on, she saw the piercing blue eyes and excused herself taking her down into the dungeon.

"Fight it Dextel! You have to make it for the better, that Noserich Boy"

"N-not Noserich, he's here Professor, Bagins Throug, i don't know where" Dextel falls to the ground. Her clothes rip, this time she sit on her hind legs up at Professor McGonagall. Instead of a bright blue her eyes changed to a bright green. McGonagall smiles huge and patted Dextel's head.

"We can start hunting now dear. Don't worry not your friends, Bagins" she hooked a large collar with an emerald on it. It was glowing like her eyes. Jemine and Tinsley appeared at the door. Ragir ran away from Jemine and sat on Dextel's head. Dagona neighed and kicked her legs causin dirt to come up. Dextel sat with her back straight, she looked over at Dex, who stumbled towards her. Dextel flattened her tail so Dex could climb on her back. She stood up and Ragir gripped her fur causing Dextel to yip. Jemine and Tinsley gets stopped as Dextel walks out with the creatures behind her. Wyatt and Rowen's griffin, Gordan, flew high above. They followed Dextel down a hallway, she stopped in front of a statue.

"Alright Dextel speak" Dextel started hissing at the symbol and the statue collapsed underneath their feet. Dextel hopped in and slid down howling as Ragir bit her fur. Gordan swooped after them followed by Dex. The landed in a puddle of water. Dextel knew this place from memory, it was like another home for hunters. She started sniffing followed by the other hunter in the school, Kurt, a fourth year slytherin. His fur was dark black, only he was a giant panther. kurt ran ahead as Dextel pointed. They found Seren on the ground wet and unconscious. Dextel howling got the professors attention. She had Gordan pick up Seren and fly him to madam Pomfrey. The other search the chamber far and wide. Finding nothing they climbed back up. Ragir taken by Dex and same for Dagona.

Dextel and Kurt turn back into their human forms. Dextel has a cloak draped over her and Kurt had a pair and clothes with him in he bag tied to his waist.

"Word of advice newbie, you are gonna need clothes after you transform. Have a professor make you a magical bag, it wraps around your body and makes it less embarrassing" Dextel tighten her robe and growled her eyes flashes Green.