Babies babies babies!

Vanity was yawning while walking with the black ball of fluff in his arms groaning every time it whimpered. He woke up to the sound of a box being tipped over followed by change spilling out. Vanity sat up and saw that Ragir was stuffing coins into his pouch. He yelled and jumped out of bed rushing towards the sleek black ball on his floor. He dove and picked up Ragir and shook him watching all the items fall out of his pouch. He growled and picked it up going back to sleep.

When Vanity woke up he rolled off to be met face to face with Ragir. Ragir placed his nose to the tip of Vanity's. Vanity roared and pushed the creature off the bed and got up. He went over the the dresser and noticed that his necklace was missing. Vanity turned around and locked eyes with the creature behind him. Ragir's eyes widened and he ran under his bed. Before he had a chance to go farther Vanity grabbed his leg and yanked him out of by his leg and started for the Hufflepuff common room.

"I don't care what she says. I am not keeping you for a full week! You won't shut up and-"

"Noserich!" Dextel ran out her common room and the niffler scrambled off Vanity and climbed up Dextel into her arms. She placed him on her head the niffler settling. "You can't yell at it, it's a baby! Ragir is just a little baby. He doesn't know any better" she crossed her arms staring at the boy.

"He stole my golden necklace. I bet it's in his stupid never ending pouch!" Vanity reaches for the creature it fell off Dextel's head and she caught his leg, Vanity's necklace tumbled out of Ragir's pouch. Dextel sighed and gave him his necklace and placed Ragir on her head. The niffler went to sleep as the two discussed their schedule for when they switch again.

Dextel went back to her common room and placed Ragir in his bed next to her window which was baby guarded by a lock charm a fifth year did for her. Ragir groaned but quickly curled up snoring lightly as Dextel wrote a letter to Seren.

"Hey! Wanna meet up with our creatures. Me, you, Jemine, Tinsley, Aine, Magius, and Ilonis? I just got Ragir back and I'd love to meet yall's!"

Within seconds Seren sent one back

"Yeah! I'll bring Hala, I think Magius's and Tinsley's is called Dagona, and Ilonis named his after you, Dex"

She smiled at the thought, a creature named after her? It was an honor! She looked down at the letter smoothing out Seren's name at the bottom of the page. Dextel thought back to yesterday in the library. Seren and Jemine were hunched over a book together researching about moon calves. Seren had reached forward to grab his feather, Jemine reached at the same time. Their hands touched, faces went red, and mumbling messes spilled out of their mouths.

"That's great! Also is there anything going on between you and Jemine per chance?"

"No, sadly. But since she likes my ring so much I decided to get her a matching one"

"YOU GOT HER A RING?!?"

"Yes it has leaves on it, exactly like mine, well the same pattern"

"Oh my god that's so cute!" She squealed and grabbed Ragir and placed him on her head and walked to the front yard to see the other creatures.

"Magius stop making it try to fly it isn't a Pegasus!" Tinsley said chasing Magius who was holding Dagona in the air.

"Dag is fine" He held her under his arm. The baby let out a yip. "Do we even know if it's a unicorn? It doesn't have a horn"

"If you read the chapter on them like you were supposed to, you would know their horn doesn't come in until their four years old. That's why she's gold right now, when she gets older she'll go gray then purplish white." She rolled her eyes and then carried Dagona off to meet Ragir. Ragir gripped Dextel's head as the horse sniffed him. He froze and climbed down her back and into her shirt.

"Ragir! No! What are you doing ragir! It's just a unicorn it won't hurt you!" She got him out placing him on her head once again. He hid his face whining.

Ilonis watched Ragir and Dextel play around while him and Aine took care of Dex. Dex was a beautiful shade of pink right now. It was a light pink with white speckes around. Ragir saw the beak of Dex as it hit the light and he scurried off her head and went after Dex's beak. Dex hit Ragir back, causing a loud cry from him. Dextel ran over bowing in front of Dex. Dex bowed back and creeped forward towards Dextel's hand. One she made contact Dex purred and snuggled into her hand. Dextel smiled and ran a hand over her back. Dex shook her body and fluffed her wings. Ilonis and Aine thanked her.

"How did you do that?" Aine asked pointing to the now asleep Hippogriff on her lap and niffler asleep on her head.

"Hippogriff's are very proud creatures. You must bow and wait for them to bow back before you approached them. If not they will feel offended. And niffler's are attracted to shiny new things. So when Dex's silver beak hit the light, he ran after it"

Seren and Jemine brought Hala over, who was fast asleep on Seren's chest. Jemine's eyes were pink at the sight she was seeing. Magius went zooming by with Dagona in his hands once again. Followed by a yelling Tinsley saying once again that she doesn't have wings. Tinsley got Dagona and sat next to Dextel. Dagona carefully made her way towards Jemine who made space for Dagona to lay in between her legs.

The 7 sat and watched the creatures all sleep. Except for Dagona who kept running around them wanting to play. Ragir kept moving every 2 seconds messing up Dextel's hair and when Dex woke up she stretched out her claws and pierced Dextel's skin. While Hala had climbed on top of Jemine while she slept and cuddled into her arms.

Jemine didn't realized until the creature purred and Jemine screamed pushing her off. She clutched her chest as Ragir jumped and almost fell off Dextel's head. Dex head jumped up her claws in front of Dextel's leg ready to attack. Dagona ran in the back being chased by Magius.

"I WILL MAKE YOU FLY! " Magius then got scolded at by Tinsley and Seren rolled his eyes as Hala made her way over to Seren whimpering.

"It is way cuter than you Jemine" he picked up Hala and held her.

"Cute? Wait what?" Seren rugged the box out of his pocket and threw it towards Jemine. Hala was on his chest gripping it. Jemine opened the box and gasped at the ring in front of her. Gold with one green leaf. It matched his ring. She smiled and scooted closer petting Hala.

"I guess I gotta learn to like you huh?"

Magius and Tinsley were heard arguing in the background about when wings come in on Pegasus and the difference between Unicorns and Pegasus.