1-Auditions for World-Troupe

It is the first time that the Absolute Dance decided to do a world tour, and they decided to offer The Next Step dance studio this world tour, after their second victory at Internationals! To choose the dancers who will have the chance to go on tour worldwide, they are going to do the audition, in order to have the 10 best dancers of The Next Step. Those dancers will be part of a new troupe, the World-Troupe!

After some weeks and a lot of repetitions hours, all the TNS dancers are finally ready! Miss Kate and 2 professional judges will choose the 10 dancers to make the World-Troupe.

Miss Kate: We know exactly each level and skills of each dancer but now we want you to dance like if you are dancing for the fans. You are going to do freestyle solos! Ready? Let the audition start!

All the dancers were doing their best moves. 

At the end of the final pose, Miss Kate and the judges thanked the dancers and went to the office.

Henry: Are they only judging our freestyles?

Noah: I don't think man!

James: It would be weird!

Riley: I think that they have already watched our routines to know our style!

Noah: Yeah! Well, good luck guys!

Miss Kate: Guys! We have chosen the 10 dancers! It was so difficult, we are all amazing dancers! First, we have chosen 20 dancers: 10 dancers will be part of the World Troupe and the others will be on A-Troupe! We have watched all your routines to make the decision and the 10 dancers who will be part of World-Troupe are Noah, Riley, Giselle, Richelle, James, West, Eldon, Amy, Henry, and Michelle!

THEY YELL AND CHEER 

Miss Kate: Wait! Wait! I have one more announcement! Giselle and James! You will be the head choreographers of this tour! Obviously, everyone will create his own dance but Giselle and James will lead this hard stuff! See you tomorrow at 10! Don't be late! Cause TOMORROW WILL BE A BIG DAY!

That was the first part of my first Fanfiction! Hope that you have enjoyed it! Tell me if you have any suggestions! If you want I can rewrite this fanfiction in Spanish or in French!🤔😀