10-Rewind

Richelle's POV: When I was in Noah's arms I was thinking about our story. We know each other perfectly for... more than 10 years! I think that he's the only one who I know from my childhood and who is now one for my friends. I don't know if I can say that he's my friend. I mean; we were so close, BFF, we have promised to each other: Friends one day, friends forever. I had a crush on him during my 2nd year in J-Troupe (it's The Next Step Season 3) but all my danced crashed and he had a crush on Abbie, my old friend. It's from this point that I decided to focus only on my dance and nothing else, even more, stupid feelings. Then, we stopped to be BFF and he entered in A-Troupe without me. And the year while I finally entered A-Troupe, all his relationships started: Amanda and the next year Jacquie, he was with Jacquie for two years, it was actually a record for Noah! Wow! We have to add it in Guinness Records Book! But, they broke up last year because Jacquie is now in a European studio with her sister Dylan. And now Noah is single and friendlier. Absolutely friendlier! I think that he has more chances in friendships that in relationships! Wow, I thought about a lot of things, look at that paragraph! And I'm still hugging him, I should let him, let's go, 3, 2 and 1...

As I let him, our eyes met and... it was awkward, so...

Me: You know, during the summer holidays, I went to an audition to go to a hip hop workshop and I was refused, they said that I have to be less boring! I don't remember exactly their words but for me, it conveys that message: I'm maybe too boring...

Noah: Yeah, it's hard! Well, no! You aren't boring but I agree: it's hard to be refused.

Noah's POV: Dance, always dance! Dance and dance! Can we please talk about something else Ri?

Richelle: So, do you think that my dance style is too controlled?

Me: I don't know, maybe a little bit.

Richelle: I know

Me: That's the problem! You always know everything about dance! I know that technic is important and without your dance is a mess, but do you think you are already a very good dancer and that sometimes you can allow yourself to dance as you feel it?

Richelle: Maybe?

Me: I'll take it as a "Yes Noah of course! You too are a very good dancer"

Richelle laughs

Me: That's better, ok, let's do something, first, move the ballet bare and step two do a ....freestyle! You can't refuse it because I have the perfect song for a freestyle!

Richelle: And what is it?

Me: All we need! Noah's creation!

Richelle: Ok I can't refuse it, I love this song!

Noah's POV: I took my phone to put "All we need" and I saw a missing call from my brother, I called him back.

Me: Tyson, you called me?

Tyson: Hey, bro, guess where am I?

Me: What?

Tyson: You're too long! I am in the studio, your studio!

Me: You are in The Next Step?

Tyson: Yes! Hurry up and join me in Studio A, we got a surprise!

Hang up.