8-Free day!

Miss Kate: As I see, everyone received my message; you are all wearing your usual outfits!

Eldon: I'm the trendiest!

Amy: Yeah... in blue!

Eldon: Is it a problem? I like blue!

Miss Kate: Guys! Please! I called you here because today is the day before Xmas Holidays! And I want to make something special with you! We are not going rehearsal today! I thought today is the perfect day to be closer to each other! Why? Because we're gonna live together for several months! Together in the same hotel and together on the same bus! Your daily routines will be completely changed! You are gonna share the bathroom with someone else than your brother sister or any family member!

James: We've already done! When we went to London, Eldon drank in the...

Eldon: The fountain! It was the fountain

James laughing: Eldon drank the BIDET!!!😅😅

All World-Troupe laughs😅😅 This moment is definitely unforgettable!

Miss Kate: Please! Attention! Well, thanks for the guys for this anecdote very... interesting! But now, let's get concentrated on today! I've organized some surprises for you! But first, I have to tell you that The Absolute Dance gave me some cameras for us! And we're going to film today's surprises to put it on our Facebook Twitter and Instagram! And the fans could discover another side of their favorite dancer!

Riley: We're gonna be filmed all day?

Miss Kate: No! Only during the surprises and there will be cameras only in Studio 1! Now you can do everything you want and don't forget: HAVE FUN!!! And don't forget to always have the team spirit: the team always comes first! 

Henry: Are we supposed to have fun knowing that we are gonna been watched?

Miss Kate: You will be more than watched on stage!

That was Part 8! Sorry for not being active but I'm back! (hope for a long time! 😁)

The best is yet to come - Bryles in the next chapter!!💖😍

Ines