20- Thinking about you Part 2

At the "same time" Noah and Henry were at a party, a girl was staring at them

Henry: Have you looked at the brunette? She has only eyes on you!

Noah: If you are jealous I give you the girl, I don't like brunettes anymore!

Henry: Ok I get it, Noah, you are just thinking about Richelle!

Noah: I don't want to talk about that. I hate this situation, I love her so much but I feel that I'm not able to talk with her, it's awful! I feel like an incapable! In addition, this place reminds me of a party with the CDC and Richelle! Look, I've found a photo!

 I hate this situation, I love her so much but I feel that I'm not able to talk with her, it's awful! I feel like an incapable! In addition, this place reminds me of a party with the CDC and Richelle! Look, I've found a photo!

Henry: Wow! You've got so many memories with her!

Noah: Yeah, every single place, every street in this city can remind me of Richelle!

Henry: Ok you need to think about another thing! I call the brunette! Hey girl!

Noah's POV: She is even uglier! And now she is seated next to me... wow... best night ever!

Henry: Hi pretty!

Girl: Hi... Hi Noah! I'm a huge fan of The Next Step, I know everything about the studio!

Me: So you must know Henry!

Girl: Oh, yeah, hi Henry! Hum, I really like your contemporary dance!

Henry: Actually, I don't do that, I'm a hip hop dancer!

That makes me laugh so much!

Me: So, do you know that we're gonna be on tour?

Girl: Yeah! Of course! I got some tickets! I'm so excited to see your solos and your duet with Richelle! She's one of my favorite dancers! Is she here?

Me: No... she's not here!

Noah's POV: But she is always in my mind! Stuck in my brain... and heart!

We talked with the girl but I was quiet, actually, Henry talked alone, the girl was only staring at me, it was awkward.

Then, my phone vibrates, it was a message, wait, from RICHELLE! OMG!

Richelle: Hi Noah! What time will come to my house tomorrow to go to the opera! Oh, do you remember the road to go to my house?

I forgot I'm gonna drive Richelle every morning and every night! I'm gonna spend more time with her!

This is the best message ever, thanks Richelle! Love you! My gosh! I'm so delighted! Oh, I have to surprise her to attract her, to ask her to date with me! I've got a purpose: to be on tour with my future official girlfriend! Yeah! I've got so many ideas! I've to hang out with her, but, how can I make my BFF fall in love with me? Mmh... my mind is so...

Girl: Noah? Noah! Noah! Can we take a photo together?

...interrupted, my mind is so interrupted!

Me: Yes!

Henry: Put your best smiles!

To "put my best smile" I just have to think about one thing: all the moments that I will spend with Richelle! My eyes are shining and if we were in a comic, they will be turned into hearts! The girl took a lot of photos, that she immediately posted on her Snapchat and Instagram story!

Me: Well, well, well, we spent a really great moment with you, but now we have to go, tomorrow we have repetitions! So goodbye! Come on Henry!

Girl: Ok good night! Nice to meet you, Noah! And Henry!

Henry: Bye! Noah, it's just 10'55 pm!

Me: If you wanna stay here there's no problem but I announce to you that your personal driver Noah is leaving!

I really have a lot of things to think about and to prepare for Richelle to make her realize that I'm the best human being! I'm way better than her first and only boyfriend Elliot! They were a horrible and cold couple! But with me, it will be the best! Crossed fingers!

Teaser next part: The title will be "Jealousy?" The brunette has posted the photo that she took with Noah and someone saw it!

I hope you have enjoyed! Comment and vote! See you soon! Love you guys!

Thanks for all! I love reading your comments!