3-Auditions for duets! Part 1

Riley's POV: It's 10 am and Miss Kate asked us to come to the Studio A. All the World-Troupe is here, I think that it's one of the few times that James is not late!

Miss Kate: Please World-Troupe, come here! I have some news! The tour is going to be called "Show the World"!

Me: It's like the lyric of STAND UP!

Miss Kate: Yes Riley, exactly! So in The Next Step Show the World, there will be 2 duets: 1 will be the principal duet, they will do their duet in every show and the other one will be the substitute duet. Today, there are auditions for the duet at 4 pm.

Michelle: What? We have less a day to prepare a duet?

Miss Kate: Yes!

Richelle's POV: "Everyone was a little bit shocked but Noah and I were super confident! We have created half of the choreography! We will get the duet so easier!"

Noah POV's: "It's lunch time and I'm eating in Neutral Grounds with Henry, my bro!"

Henry: Man, I'm not going to do the duet auditions.

Me: Really? Why?

Henry: I don't have a dance partner and honestly I'd rather auditioning for solos

Me: Well, so you can be focused on the auditions for solos

Henry: Yes, and, what's up with Richelle?

Me: Our dance is pretty cool, it has technique and emotion. Honestly, It's so easy to work with her she's so flexible and we know for more than 10 years, we were so young when we enter at The Next Step!

Henry: The chemistry is very important to have a good duet

Me: Yes and we have! Well, I have to leave you; I have a repeat with Richelle!

Henry: See you and good "repeat"!

I was walking in the studio to join Richelle when my phone rang, I've received a message from my brother Tyson

Together, with some friends, we have a band called The Revel Boys, we do a lot of covers but we also have our own songs!

Website: https://www.therevelboys.com/home

But, where are my headphones? I think that I could find some headphones in the Music Room, who is behind the Studio. I can also mix the song with all the instruments that I want; I love to spend time in the Music Room. Well, I have 15 minutes before the repeat, it's enough to go to the Music Room!