19- Thinking about you Part 1

Richelle's POV: It's 10 pm and Lola and I are seated on my bed. We've just finished watching the whole season of Miraculous and I've just suggested starting to pack up for the tour.

Me: I don't know what to bring with me on the tour

Lola: I think you should bring some photos of your family

Me: Yeah, I will be so homesick! I'm gonna miss them so much, you too Lola!

Lola: I'll miss you too!

Me: Let's go, all my photos are in that box!

Lola's POV: Richelle showed me all her photos: there are some with her family, with her friends, with me and when he was younger! She was so cute! So lovely!

Then I saw this photo:

Me: Richelle... this photo! He has his arm around you and you had your arm around him! Why didn't you show me this photo before! I love it!

I didn't know if what I said was the reason but suddenly Richelle store at her photo's box and turned pale.

Me: Richelle, what's going on? Why did you freeze up?

Richelle: Where is it?

Me: Where is it what?

Richelle: Have you seen an L.A. postcard?

Me: A Los Angeles postcard? No

Richelle: I... we have to found it now!

Me: Okay...

Richelle and I searched into all her room but we didn't find any L.A. postcard

Me: Why is this postcard so important to you? Who sent it?

Richelle: Lola, I promise I will tell you but now the most important is to find it

Me: Okay, so calm down and think: when and where have you seen the card for the last time?

Richelle: When? Oh, I know! It was during the Xmas holidays! Where? Err... I think I was on the couch, I was writing things about the tour... on my dance notebook! Lola I know! You're a genius!

She hugged me and caught her dance notebook; she opened it on the right page and found her postcard! She was so excited, happy, delighted, on cloud nine... every word who could explain happiness!!

Me: Richelle, darling?

Richelle: Yeah

Me: Can I know from who is the mysterious LA postcard?

She blushed

Richelle: I... I will explain to you... everything, I... it's from... err...

"Richelle come on" I said tearing out the postcard, I read:

"Hi Queen B it's Milo! We arrived yesterday in our new house in L.A. it's so huge! I miss you, Max and all the CDC so much! Tomorrow my dad and my uncle will show us their new recording studio! It's a dream for my brother and me, I was thinking about forming a band with him! I know it's insane! We cannot even talk 2 seconds without fighting! Hahahaha! That reminds me of last weekend at your birthday party! We were fighting so hard that we almost fell on your cake! And I don't know what the reason was but I know I was right! Ouch, it's almost the end, I should buy a bigger card, well, I miss you so much and I send you this postcard with this beautiful beach because it's exactly there where I thought about a new flip that we could do! See you soon Richelle! Love from my family! XXXX"

Richelle said blushing "Now you know it!"

Me: Yeah, he loves you but... who is he?

Richelle: What?? Are you kidding me? L.A. brother, recording studio, dance, CDC, Milo!

Me: Who is Milo?

Richelle: Seriously? Milo is Myles, the middle name of...

Me: Of...

Richelle: ... Noah!

Me: AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Richelle's POV: This is so awkward for me: Lola is getting mad! She kissed the card, my notebook, my face, and my photo's box!

Me: Can you please stop? This is weird! You're overreacting?

Lola: Me? Overreacting? All right, and who was in a panic when she lost her love card post? It wasn't me! Right?

Me: Yeah...

Lola: So, you... Noah?

Me: So, I love Noah!

Lola: Oh my gosh! Yes: I knew it, but I wasn't sure! The girls are!

Me: Wait, you talked about us with the girls?

Lola: Nah, correction, they talked about you with me, but it was crispy news!

Me: What is it?

Lola: Now you wanna now?

Me: Yes!

Lola: Ok, the girls will make you and Noah closer because Henry told them that: NOAH LIKES YOU!

Me: Me? Like a crush?

Lola: Yeah babe!

Me: OMG! Lola! Thanks! This is the best night of my life! I love Noah so much, for years!

Lola: What? You have a crush on Noah for years?!

Me: Yes... let me explain to you! But I warn you, this night might be long!