11-The Show Must Go On!

Noah and Richelle arrived in Studio A and they saw the Revel Boys and James' band preparing their instruments.

Noah: Hey bro! What are you doing?

Tyson: Surprise! Miss Kate asked specially to the Revel Boys to perform!

Luke: Wait... wait a minute, Miss Kate asked us to perform today, she said "You will be the band for today's show"

Tyson: You don't even have a band name!

Luke: Well, Rebel Boys isn't the best name!

Eldon: It's Revel! With a "v"!

Luke: We are members of Lost & Found Music Studios!

Tyson: We have our own recording studio!

Theo: Oh! Really?

Luke: Theo! You're not helping!

Theo: Helping to...

Luke: To confirm that we are the band who will perform today!

Tyson: No, we are!

Michelle: Guys! Stop fighting!

Noah: Our two bands can perform!

James: Yeah! The show must go on!

West: So... who's starting?

Luke and Tyson: Us! Not us! This is not gonna end!

Giselle: Guys! I have an idea to decide which band will perform first!

Henry: What's that?

Giselle: My brilliant idea will determine which band is the most efficient!

Indeed, Giselle's idea was brilliant and very funny! West and Amy will bring to them some bread, tomatoes, ham... and the 2 bands will, for 10 minutes, make the most sandwiches to win! You're probably asking why sandwiches? That's because it was lunch time and Giselle was hungry!

...

After 10 minutes of sandwiches, the 2 bands have done lots and lots of sandwiches!

Giselle: We have to count your sandwiches!

Riley: So, the Revel Boys, made by Noah, Tyson, Eldon, and Kingston, you have done 178 sandwiches! Congratulations!

Michelle: And Luke, Theo, John and James, you have done 181 sandwiches! You're the winners!

Giselle: Congratulations! You will perform first!

Luke: Let's go!

Amy: No wait!

Richelle: Firstly, we have to eat all the sandwiches!

Noah: Enjoy our sandwiches!

James: No, OUR sandwiches!

They all laugh

...

After the lunch, James' band played first, they played "Lost and Found" and then, the Revel Boys played "Drag me down". Miss Kate arrived with her tablet:

Miss Kate: Guys! Congratulations! You have proved that you aren't children and that you can resolve problems by yourself!

Amy: I don't understand!

Miss Kate: You have avoided a "fight" between the 2 bands! And I've watched all on my tablet! And I will put all the video on the tour's website and social media!

Richelle: Oh my gosh!

West: So that means that the 2 bands fought on purpose!

Tyson and Luke: Absolutely!

Tyson: Luke, your band is very good!

Luke: Thanks man, you too, maybe we could produce something one day!

Tyson: It will be a pleasure! Dude, don't get angry but you have mustard on your shirt!

Luke: Why did no one tell me?

They all laugh and Richelle received a message on her phone:

 Noah: Hey Richelle! Can we meet at 2'30 pm in Studio 1?

Richelle answered "Yes", wondering why Noah wanted to see her.

OMG! Why did Noah want to see her?? The answer next part, it will be probably called "Surprise Richelle!" See you!