6-Middle names and Announcements

Miss Kate: Hello! Thanks for coming! I just want to check together with your inscription forms, your passport, etc... Amy, please pick up all the inscription forms and Michelle, the passports. Do you have any questions about the tour?

Henry: I don't want to be selfish, but, when are the auditions for solos?

Miss Kate: There are no solos auditions!

Michelle: What? There won't have solos on the tour?

Miss Kate laughing: No! I've decided that everyone will have a 2 minutes solo.

James: Everyone?

Miss Kate: Yes!

West: 10 solos?

Miss Kate: Absolutely!

Eldon: So cool!

Miss Kate: Well, let me check that you have all filled correctly your forms!

10 minutes later

Miss Kate: Finished! Good! You have all filled correctly! That's weird!

Noah: What? We are all good students! We do our homework correctly!

Miss Kate: No doubt! No, I said that it's the first time that all the dancers that I'm in charge have a second name!

James: Ah... that's all!

Miss Kate: Don't laugh James: I can delete you of the list!

James: Sorry Miss Kate...

Miss Kate laughs

Riley: I want to know James' middle name!

Miss Kate: I can say all your middle names, my dearest World-Troupe! Let's go! So, James is Trevor, Riley is Brittany, Noah is Myles, Giselle is Jordan; Eldon is Isaac, Richelle is Briar, Michelle is Victoria, West is Lamar, Amy is Shelby and Henry is Isaiah!

Noah: Myles is too formal, you can call me Milo!

All the dancers laugh

Miss Kate: Please! I have one last thing to say: As you know, this year, at the Next Step, we have 2 troupes who got the best of the best dancers of the Studio!

James: That's because I'm here!

Miss Kate: No, no! Please shut up, just dance! Well, it was very hard to choose only ten dancers to form World-troupe. I talked with the Absolute Dance and we have decided that... for the Canadian shows... A-troupe is joining us on stage! And, the A-Troupers who will be on stage are... please welcome to... Piper, Kingston, Lola, Josh, Zara, and LaTroy!!!

The A and W troupers hug put their hands together and say: SHOW THE WORLD!

This short chapter was a little bit special! Let me explain to you why I decided to write it!

I want to integrate together all the dancers that I liked in the different seasons of TNS! I decided that my character's middle names are the actors' names because I see my fanfic like a frontier between reality and fiction! The characters' lives and the actors' life! I pickaxe every fact about them that I like to build this story, like my favorite couple: BRYLES!!!!