5-Bryles' duet

Noah POV: I'm really disappointed with myself. I messed up my dance and the most important; I messed up my friendship with Richelle. I just want to be forgiven, wait, I found it! I know what I'm going to do! I have to get the duet with Richelle and she's gonna forgive it!

Richelle is sitting on the A studio's bench, she feels sad and it's entirely my fault. I really feel bad.

Me: Hey!

Richelle: Noah, I don't know what you are gonna say but it's pointless, today was an exhausting day I want to go back home

Me: No Richelle! You can't give up after having done those efforts! You deserve to get the duet, I know that I messed up everything but I want to make up for it!

Richelle: I'm not really annoyed with you, I was angry and...

Me: You don't have to say that, it was my fault! And I have an idea to get the duet!

Richelle: What is it, Noah?

20 minutes after, it was our turn to audition. We were so stressed, after Michelle and West hip hop duet, but we have given all we had and I hope that Miss Kate will choose us.

 We were so stressed, after Michelle and West hip hop duet, but we have given all we had and I hope that Miss Kate will choose us

Miss Kate: All right, I analyzed all your duets and I've chosen 2! Those duets have good technic, well, but also chemistry and emotions! So, the substitute duet, who will dance in almost shows, is ... James & Riley! Congratulations! And now, the principal duet is... Richelle and Noah!!!!

Richelle: Oh my gosh! Are you sure? Like, seriously? Like, there's no dance-off, there's nothing?

Miss Kate: Nothing, like when you became dance captain a few years ago!

Me: Richelle!

Richelle: Noah! The final was incredible! An acro duet!

Me: I know that you love doing acro!