23- Valentine's lunch

Love and Love! We are today (in the story) on February 14th. Lovely things can happen! But our two loves acted like a normal day even if their minds were in love! We are in lunch time and Noah and Richelle are at the shopping center, they went at a fast-food (like McDonalds or Subway)

Noah: We'd like 2 lunch menus, please!

Waitress: Ok, it will be 20$, cash only. Our card-payment machine is currently out of service, sorry

Noah: Richelle, I don't have cash

Richelle: I only have 18 dollars, it's not enough

Waitress: Are you in couple?

Noah and Richelle: WHAT???

Noah: Why... why?

Waitress: Because, as Valentine's Day, we do a special offer for the couples: 25% discount + 1 free smoothie. So are you in couple?

Richelle: ...

Noah: Yes! We are... in couple...

Waitress: Fine! 15$ and a free smoothie

Noah: Thanks!

Richelle looked at Noah thinking "What just happened?"

Waitress: What are your names? It's for a survey.

Noah: I'm Myles, and she is Briar!

Waitress: Thanks! You can go to your table! We'll bring your order as soon as possible!

They left the bar to go to their table, Richelle sat next to the window, and Noah sat next to her

Richelle: So now we are Myles and Briar?

Noah: Hey, do you rather giving our real names?

Richelle: OFC no!

Noah: So you should thank me!

Richelle: Why?

Noah: Otherwise, we wouldn't have lunch!

The waitress came

Waitress: So, that's your 2 menus and your smoothie!

Richelle: Sorry, there is only one smoothie!

Waitress: Yes, it's our Valentine's gift! A smoothie with 2 straws to share!

Richelle: Ah... thanks!

Waitress: You're welcome! It was my idea to do this special offer because I love Valentine's day! I love making people happier!

Noah: Ah, that's cute!

Waitress: Firstly my bosses disagreed because they thought it will be a bad idea, people would pretend that they're in couple to have a 25% discount!

Richelle: Oh really, Noah... err... no couple is better... than us..., isn't it... Myles?

Waitress: Oh you're so cute!

Noah: Of course... Briar!

Waitress: You are a so cute and strong couple! That's why I suggested this offer! Enjoy your meal!

The waitress left

Richelle: Do you mind if I start the smoothie and then you'll finish it?

Noah: No Briar!

Richelle and Noah were acting like friends, not like a couple. The waitress saw that

Richelle: Noah, I think that the waitress is watching us

Noah: Do you think she suspects us not to be a couple?

Richelle: Yeah, we have to... pretend...

Noah: Oh...

Noah and Richelle sat closer and Noah put his arm around her. They were a little bit embarrassed, but guys, honestly, don't you have enjoyed? Just a little bit?

When they finished eating the waitress came

Waitress: Have you enjoyed it?

Richelle: Yeah, I mean, the meal!

Waitress: It will be 15$, please!

Richelle: Yeah, that's it!

Waitress: Oh, you pay, so you should be a modern couple! Love it!

Noah: Yeah... we are! My love!

Richelle: My sweetie!

Noah and Richelle got up to leave the restaurant, the waitress was still watching them, so they "must" walk holding their hands!

They arrived at the car:

Richelle: gosh! That waitress!

Noah: Yeah, it was so awkward!

Richelle: We were lucky!

Noah: Lucky?

Richelle: No, well yes, but not because we pretend to be together. Lucky because... she didn't ask us to... kiss! Burk!

Noah: Yeah! How lucky we were!

Hope you have enjoyed reading this part because I enjoyed writing it, and I enjoyed, even more, writing the 2 next parts! Who also takes place on February 14th!!! Vote, comment and follow to don't miss the next part! See you!