4-Auditions for duets! Part 2

Richelle's POV: I was looking for Noah for exactly 1 hour! Where is he? We have to repeat now or never! We haven't the final! It's the most important!

Henry: Hey Richelle! What's up?

Me: What is up? You are asking me what's up? What's going on? Where is your friend?

Henry: Well, he is supposed to be repeating with you!

Me: Exactly! But he is not! He disappeared! I was looking for him for 1 hour!

Henry: That's so weird! Just before he left to go to rehearsal with you he told me that he was so happy to dance with you, he told me how he was grateful to dance with somebody who has all your dance qualities!

Me: Oh! Really? My dance qualities? Grateful?

Henry: Yeah! Your tricks, your flexibility, and your amazing aerials!

Me: Well, uh... we have to look for Noah!

Henry: Let's go!

Noah's POV: Tyson's song is just incredible I have just done some arrangements and now it sounds amazing!

Richelle: NOAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BEING DANCING???? NOAH?? HELLO???

Me: Richelle? What? Wait! I have my headphones, I can't hear you!

Richelle: Are you seriously kidding me?

Me: What?

Richelle: I was looking for you for more than 1 hour! We have a rehearsal! For the auditions for the duets!

Me: Oh no! I forgot! OMG! Richelle I'm so sorry!

Richelle: You had no excuses! Now we are going to lose our spot because of you! You don't know how important is to be part of that big event! A world-troupe!

Me: I'm really sorry! Calm down Richelle! I can explain it...

Richelle: I don't wanna know it! Well, we have 5 minutes before the audition! Get up Noah and do our first position! Come on!

Me: Richelle, I'm sorry!

Richelle: I don't mind! I just want to rehearsal! We have only 5 minutes!

Giselle entered and said to us that it was time for the audition. Richelle looked at me coldly and goes to the studio A. I think that she's not gonna speak to me for a long time, I really messed up and I really don't know what I'm gonna do to arrange that.

Miss Kate: Hello World-Troupers! Today it's auditions for duets! I remind you that it will have 2 winning duets! Let's start! James and Riley! Then, Giselle and Amy, Michelle and West and finally Richelle and Noah! Good luck!

Richelle's POV: We are done!