7-Talking more than dancing

Richelle's POV: Lola and I spent last night in her house, we watched all the episodes of our favorite TV show! It was so funny! Now, we're on the road to the Studio, she have a rehearsal with Kingston and I have one with Myles, well, Noah! But Myles is more... cool, trendy! But I got nothing against Noah!

Me: And... what's new with Kingston?

Lola: Oh, he's so sweet! Our first year is soon!

Me: That's so cool! You're more alive since you are with him!

Lola: I know, and you Ri, what's up?

Me: Me?!

Lola: Yes! Do you have some plans?

Me: Plans?! Are you kidding me? With someone? Oh gosh, you are mad!

Lola: Don't deny it! You want to be on couple!

Me: No! I'm ok! I'm a happy single!

Lola: Hey, look who's seating on the studio's stairs alone?

Me: Maybe Noah is waiting for someone!

Lola: Yes someone with blonde long hair, a grey top!

Me (laughing): You're delirious! Incredible!

Noah: Hi girls! What's up?

Me (laughing): Nothing! Lola becomes mad!

Noah: Why?

Me: It's not important! Well, why aren't you in the Studio but seated here?

Noah: I'm waiting for Henry!

Lola: Henry?

Noah: Yes! You know, my friend, the hip-hop dancer!

Lola: You are kidding me! That's so sweet! Well, so I can tell you why Richelle and I were laughing!

Richelle: You don't have to do it! We have to rehearsal! Kingston must be waiting for you! See you, Noah!

Noah: Well, I can come with you and Lola will tell me that amazing joke!

Richelle: You are not supposed to wait for Henry?

Noah: Henry?

Richelle: Yes! You know, your friend, the hip-hop dancer!

Noah: I can wait for him inside... it's very cold today, no?

Lola: Yes... and what's your today dance schedule?

Noah: First, a repeat with... oh Richelle! Then, with all the Troupe, then solos and at last with Henry!

Lola: So waiting for Henry is not useful!

Noah: What? Waiting Henry is not useful? Henry is not useful? Henry is my bro! If I can't wait for Henry, as you said it, to spent time with him why are you with Richelle?

Lola: ...

Richelle laughs

Lola: But last night she was at home!

Noah: Well, well, well! ... I will take my revenge!

Richelle's POV: That debate was... weird! But I don't know why Lola said that waiting is not useful! And I don't know, who was Noah waiting? Henry? Sure, obviously!

End of Part 7!

Actually, the debate was not weird, just... well, I have no adjectives for that!! I don't know! But there's one thing that I perfectly know, our Noah was not waiting for his friend but someone else (maybe it's his friend (a girl I mean!)) Hahaha!!😂😂

 well, I have no adjectives for that!! I don't know! But there's one thing that I perfectly know, our Noah was not waiting for his friend but someone else (maybe it's his friend (a girl I mean!)) Hahaha!!😂😂