14-So Far Away (and so close together)

After the Christmas holidays, Miss Kate told to World Troupe that from now until the tour premiere, they are going to set to work to prepare the tour. She gave them the official tour's poster:

Richelle's POV: The tour is coming so we have to focus on our dances: I've to only think about the choreographies that I have to do with the girls, with the entire troupe, alone and with Noah

Richelle's POV: The tour is coming so we have to focus on our dances: I've to only think about the choreographies that I have to do with the girls, with the entire troupe, alone and with Noah. I don't have to think about my crush on him even if I missed him every single day during the holiday; because he was "So Far Away" (I love this Martin Garrix's song!)

Noah's POV: Miss Kate posted on Internet all the videos of the day before Xmas Holidays, I watched it when I was in L.A. with my family, and I was very scared that someone could discover my crush on Richelle. Yeah, I love her so much! But no one has to know. I missed her every single day in L.A. we were so far away! I want to hug her, to be his boyfriend but I'm not ready for a relationship. I don't want to spoil our friendship now that we are BFFs again, I don't want to spoil our duet and the most important: I will be the worst person if I hurt Richelle, she is everything for me I'm so scared. When I saw her for the first time after the holidays I was open-mouthed, she was beautiful! She is even more beautiful that all the photos of her that I've watched during the holidays!

 When I saw her for the first time after the holidays I was open-mouthed, she was beautiful! She is even more beautiful that all the photos of her that I've watched during the holidays!

As you can read, Richelle and Noah are so in love! I ship them! Bryles- Nochelle forever! But unfortunately they are too scared to admit their feelings, so they hid them during the day.

Richelle's POV: I'm currently walking around Studio 1 thinking about... Noah! This is terrible! I can't get him out of my mind! Maybe if I dance I'll not think about him for a while...

So Richelle puts her favorite song "So Far Away" by Martin Garrix and started her most emotional dance. After the chorus, someone arrived in Studio 1: It was Noah!

Richelle was putting all her feelings in that dance and she was living the lyrics.

"Oh, love

How I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets

Oh, love

Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me

'Cause I don't know how to love someone else

I don't know how to forget your face

Oh, love

God, I miss you every single day and now you're so far away"

At the end of the 2nd chorus, Noah was still standing in Studio 1 watching and admiring his crush' dance. Then, she invited him to dance with her and it becomes the most emotional DUET!

At the last note, Noah and Richelle were very close! They danced "So Far Away" and now they are So Close Together!

They were so focused on their dance that they did not even see Miss Kate and a woman (who was holding a camera) arriving.

Woman: Guys! It was I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E!!!

Noah: Thanks, miss...

Miss Kate: Her name is Jessica, but you call her Jess!